Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So how do you think EqG will End?

Newman1651

I did hear that Sunset's Backstage Pass isn't the final special.

2075774.png

I mean look, EqG Season 2 is the last of the EqG content produced by DHX and Boulder Media isn't working on the spinoff's animated content. After this a few more shorts and CYOEs but afterwards. . . What now? Abrupt end?

I mean Don't get emotional if it does end abruptly and Hasbro just announces that they've decided on discontinuing it. We've been anticipating it anyhow. Though it sucks that it had to way before FiM's finale and it sucks that it would and will not have a proper finale like FiM. any belief that "It's not over till hasbro says so" is already bargaining and denial

This is one of the things that make me question why I joined the Community this late.

Just now, Will Guide said:

I told you so.:P

but after the last remaining shorts and the CYOE, what then? thinka bout it

18 minutes ago, The MegaBrony said:

Sunset Shimmer finally returns to Equestria for life and permanently decommissions the mirror portal to ensure that the human world is forever safe from Equestrian magic.

though what are the odds of  that happening against hasbro just discontinuing it abruptly

(edited)
6 hours ago, Newman1651 said:

but after the last remaining shorts and the CYOE, what then? thinka bout it

I already told you my thoughts on the matter. That it's the journey, not the destination that matters most. These years of EQG have been fun and I enjoy them no matter how it ends

Edited by Will Guide

On 6/27/2019 at 2:09 AM, The MegaBrony said:

Sunset Shimmer finally returns to Equestria for life and permanently decommissions the mirror portal to ensure that the human world is forever safe from Equestrian magic.

What about the "quicksand portal" in that island?

What about ~whatever~ made the ~timeloop_eye_thingy~ end up in a river of the CHS world? 

Even if Sunset took the Staff of Sacannas and traveled the entire World; raising it up on "every horizon" to drain random magic (asuming the staff will do it anyways even if she can not even see it or being aware of its existence); there is no guarantee it will work with EVERYTHING [even if it did, magic stuff could be moving at the same time she does, meaning she may "miss" something].

Finally, she can not put "walls" in between the CHS world and Equestria (to prevent Equestrian magicians from "dumping" their trash in it); plus it would likely only mean it would be sent to another world [ maybe the G5? ].

Nope. 

Sunset Shimmer (and her amazing group of friends) will start a (not-so) SECRET SOCIETY (like the CMC) to keep constant vigilance over magical and inter-dimensional activities on their world [worst case scenario, they end up making an S.C.P. Foundation ].

• Brohoof 1