Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's raining urine in Equestria. Non-stop. What do you do?

KillerKingBakudan
Message added by Passion

After some... "interesting" arguments and discussions held within the staff it has been decided that the thread will ultimately remain locked.

(edited)

You notice the sky is filling up with storm clouds outside of schedule. The pegasi attempt to move them, but each time they do, they get nauseous from some incredibly foul stench in the air and risk passing out mid-flight. Then when it rains, you try desperately to look for cover when you learn it's not water that's hitting the ground, but concentrated urine.

How the fuck did this happen? You go to Twilight's castle for answers. They suspect it was caused by the Storm King's magic since his staff has gone missing, but the urine still isn't making any sense to them. Coincidentally, Fluttershy's been getting letters from Discord informing her that he's lost his chaos magic somehow. He can't get out of bed, and he can't snap his fingers to make all the piss go away. So whoever's causing all this to happen must have combined his powers with the Storm King's to create endless urine storms, creating hazardous yellow streams and puddles everywhere, and tainting all the crops on every farm there is.

After doing some more research on the clouds, Twilight has found that the rain has only gotten more and more severe over large bodies of water. If this progresses long enough, Equestria will get hit with a series of urine tsunamis, leading to some incredibly damaging yellow floods. Relocating on high ground won't help much, since Ponyville is already seeing yellow hail and fog, and as winter approaches, all of Equestria will be covered in deep blankets of yellow snow crystals. That's a winter wrap-up no pony will want to partake in.

The Mane Six encase themselves in a magic health bubble and scour the land for the bastard who's causing all of this. But who knows how long it will take? You're still trying to keep yourself dry, and trying so hard not to throw up every other minute that you don't have time to think.

What do you do?

Edited by KillerKingBakudan

This is fucked up

I like it

Probably beggining to wear something to protect myself from the urine, then why not try to make someone analyze it? I mean, it HAS to  come from somewhere, so maybe the culprit is in the DNA database, and it's actually his urine

• Brohoof 3

Since I have no means of stopping this, I'd push for developing ways to deal with it. The immediate issue is the smell and staying dry, so everyone will have to dawn some rain gear and gas masks when going outdoors. The bigger issue I think is the contamination of our drinking water. This is spilling into lakes, rivers, and underground reservoirs. Since the temperature of the urine fluctuates with the environment, that means ice and snow that's previously fallen can still be used if we scrape away or dig under the top layer. Urine can also be treated and filtered to obtain water, and some of the waste compounds can actually be used as a fertilizer, but as the ground is already overwhelmingly soaked this isn't currently of much use, and crops will ultimately die. With winter approaching we've already harvested most of our crops so food won't be in short supply just yet, and in the form of ice and snow, the urine will be somewhat more manageable as it can be shovelled. Some cleaners with enzymes can help break down urine, but to waht effect this can be safely done I don't know. It won't be good for our health, but I think over time we'd become used to the stench simply because it's unavoidable.

Speaking of unavoidable, the Tsunamis and Floods. I don't understand what is meant by "Relocating on high ground won't help much." Are the flood "waters" going to rise so high that they crest mountain tops? If that's the case then the only attempt that can be made is evacuating to a cloud city and hoping you can get above the urine layer. Beyond that everything is pointless and this becomes a scenario in which you eventually die no matter what. Otherwise, if enough of this can be implemented, I say we have about 5 months.

still many fucking times better than my city,

nonstop rain and run down worse than Chisinau (the capital of the poorest country in Europe) and many more thinsg

equestria would be a billion times better even with piss raining down

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SharpWit said:

Speaking of unavoidable, the Tsunamis and Floods. I don't understand what is meant by "Relocating on high ground won't help much." Are the flood "waters" going to rise so high that they crest mountain tops?

Basically, even if you're not drowning in it, you'd still have to deal with the inconvenience of getting hit by iced urine balls and trudging through urine snow. Oh, and there's the cold urine mist too.

(edited)

Well, I would have no choice but to remain indoors constantly and try to survive as long as possible, until the problem is a put to a stop. Getting access to uncontaminated food and water may also prove to be an issue in this scenario.

Edited by Cash In

On 6/28/2019 at 5:18 AM, KillerKingBakudan said:

What do you do?

Lock the thread until the Moderation team reviews and comes to a consensus about this one. 

• The topic was locked