Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free bases and vector art Campaign (ON HOLD TO CATCH UP WITH THE ORDERS)

Rethajni

On 6/28/2019 at 11:44 AM, Balareth said:

Greetings folks! I decided to open up a thread to make free simple art, you see, my goal now is to make people and myself more happy, a mutual relationship is what i seek, what i'm offering is to make free vector art and custom reusable bases for your liking, i can draw max 2 ponies per request for now since i'm just starting.

The reason why I decided to open this thread is to get your support and trust, you want to recreate a scene in a RP and need the characters? No problem, I can do that, You want a special base so you can reuse it with all your OC and share it to the web? I can do that too. The more support i get, the better quality I make, simple. If you consider supporting me and show your love to my art I can even make GIFs and such in the future. Nobody is forced though, let me tell you the rules of this thread:

1.- I do fillies and colts, ponies, sea ponies, zebras and large ponies like Celestia for now. Dragons, Changelings, vamponies, crystal, Discord and villains will be added in the future.

2.- The Free bases i create will have a discret watermark of mine, just to let people know where to find me, I would greatly appreciate if you do not delete it.

3.- Obviously I won't draw NSFW, you can imagine what can be considered as NSFW. 

4.- All draws I'll do will have no background, that feature will be add later on.

5.- While i won't do backgrounds for now, i can add items like food, clothing, magic, and things the ponies can interact with

6.- Be respectful, this is a campaign to have a cool, fresh breeze after all stress in life.

I will constantly updating and edit this post to keep a control of my requests, i will have a list of max 10 requests, if you see a vacant, that means you can take a request. 

1.-  Shimmer_Joy

2.- WindySprinkles

3.- Emerald<3

4.- LeafFerret

5.- Bakugou Is My Man ❤

6.- Califorum

7.- ___________

8.- ___________

9.- ___________

10.- ___________

Thank you and have a nice day!

I know I only asked for one, but may I have two instead?

Could you possibly draw my OC Emerald Heart?

(All I have is the drawn version, but she is also the pony in my profile picture). I hope it's not too late...

I don't mind what pose you put her in. 

Thank you!

20190618_231322.thumb.jpg.d333e02352caf445bcc847e52e52e5ce.jpg

26 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I know I only asked for one, but may I have two instead?

Could you possibly draw my OC Emerald Heart?

(All I have is the drawn version, but she is also the pony in my profile picture). I hope it's not too late...

I don't mind what pose you put her in. 

Thank you!

20190618_231322.thumb.jpg.d333e02352caf445bcc847e52e52e5ce.jpg

No problem at all! I will place your 2nd order at the bottom of the list though, 

• Brohoof 3

On 6/29/2019 at 8:23 PM, WindySprinkles said:

aaa i love these so much! Could I have one of my girl? :O

Wow um, the Cutie Mark is supposed to be three sprinkles with wind blowing them, but I can't freaking draw >.<

redesign_commission_by_encryptedalicornx_ddafj83.thumb.png.091c63f631a5e28a237e4521b5a84ce3.png

1751272571_2-Frame0.png.e75e0e702fb84934b2475ab666f483c5.png

There she is! I hope you like it!

• Brohoof 2

Attention Everybody! In order to give you some happiness and get more support from you, the people, I'm gonna make a special dynamic! Every 10th request will have a free GIF request, not something complex yet though, just something simple, and can be at any format you want, like an Avatar, a signature or a simple big GIF image, but keep in mind that the lucky 10th requester must specify if she or he wants one of the examples of above. Cheers! 

• Brohoof 3

@Balareth

I saw that I was next, and I finally found a digital version of Cocoa. Hopefully this helps you out! I have also included her cutie mark, of course.105324691_hotcocoa.thumb.png.f5282cf55a8c6c2897ccdd07fcc41b66.png

1272271432_HotCocoacutiemark.thumb.png.9a0ba0f1d7cc3aa1cbec2356250a4dc1.png

If I may ask, could you please draw a more straightened mug? The one I drew is kind of... meh... so hopefully you can fix that for me...

4 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Sure, sure I do appreciate it, I think your request was next so, I'm gonna try to impress you ;)

Awesome, thanks! When it gets closer to my other request, I'll post a digital picture of her (or you can just use my profile picture as a reference). 

Have good day!

• Brohoof 1

I hope its no trouble, but could I request a drawing of my OC? It would be cool if you could draw him standing on a pile of bits grinning\smirking. Very much appreciated, your drawings are great! 

mlp_vector___standard_pegasus_stallion_in_air_by_outlawquadrant_d56bzx4-pre.png

22 minutes ago, Rushing cash said:

I hope its no trouble, but could I request a drawing of my OC? It would be cool if you could draw him standing on a pile of bits grinning\smirking. Very much appreciated, your drawings are great! 

mlp_vector___standard_pegasus_stallion_in_air_by_outlawquadrant_d56bzx4-pre.png

No, no problem at all, sure I can make it for ya, the Cutie Mark are 3 bits with the cash symbol right? No problem, and thanks for the complement ^^

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Balareth said:

No, no problem at all, sure I can make it for ya, the Cutie Mark are 3 bits with the cash symbol right? No problem, and thanks for the complement ^^

Right, and thank you!

• Brohoof 1

I just have to drop by and say how impressed I am with your generosity Balareth! :o The amount of work you put on yourself is really a feet. Take care and don't overwork yourself! :darling:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Splashee said:

I just have to drop by and say how impressed I am with your generosity Balareth! :o The amount of work you put on yourself is really a feet. Take care and don't overwork yourself! :darling:

Thank you Splashee, I feel like i have a little Rarity in me :grin: (She is my inspiration to make art you know?) And I do appreciate your kind words, I won't overwork myself, in fact i have a organized schedule to prevent that happen ;)

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

I wouldn't mind another pose of Cali as a gif or something, if I am allowed to request something for the 2nd time and have it be a gif.

Congratulations, you would be the 10th requester, so you have the Gif, so what can this humble lion do for you? I pick the pose right?

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Thank you Splashee, I feel like i have a little Rarity in me :grin: (She is my inspiration to make art you know?) And I do appreciate your kind words, I won't overwork myself, in fact i have a organized schedule to prevent that happen ;)

Congratulations, you would be the 10th requester, so you have the Gif, so what can this humble lion do for you? I pick the pose right?

It would be Cali stealing something in the gif, I don't really know how you could do that, maybe her like breaking into a safe and taking the money or something, something like that.

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

It would be Cali stealing something in the gif, I don't really know how you could do that, maybe her like breaking into a safe and taking the money or something, something like that.

Sure, I have some ideas in mind

• Brohoof 1

This is it! The Request list has reach the 10th request, so I will put the thread on hold to catch up with the draws, don't feel bad if you didn't reach the request, as soon as i end the list I will reopen it, you can still comment though ;) a special thank you for all my supporters and people that like my art! :D Now, Time to Draw!

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Balareth

I saw that I was next, and I finally found a digital version of Cocoa. Hopefully this helps you out! I have also included her cutie mark, of course.105324691_hotcocoa.thumb.png.f5282cf55a8c6c2897ccdd07fcc41b66.png

1272271432_HotCocoacutiemark.thumb.png.9a0ba0f1d7cc3aa1cbec2356250a4dc1.png

If I may ask, could you please draw a more straightened mug? The one I drew is kind of... meh... so hopefully you can fix that for me...

3.png.ea0f4960766375ccda2ce5c272d21ecd.png

There she is! I hope you like It!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Balareth said:

3.png.ea0f4960766375ccda2ce5c272d21ecd.png

There she is! I hope you like It!

Wow. I actually do really like that, thanks! The cutie mark is perfect, too!

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1