Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free bases and vector art Campaign (ON HOLD TO CATCH UP WITH THE ORDERS)

Rethajni

(edited)

Hey there @Balareth! I know I requested a while back that you do a drawing of Emmy, but can you actually do one of my OC Ursa instead? Here, let me send you her photo and cutie mark. Hope this isn't too much trouble!

Oh, and could you make her tail color... fade better into that purple? As well as her mane? Please.

Ursa.thumb.png.9a78fd034f656ec497d5595576fe035e.png140335397_ursacutiemark.png.d332d5ea68152532f2fc9249ed0c4d13.png

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hey there @Balareth! I know I requested a while back that you do a drawing of Emmy, but can you actually do one of my OC Ursa instead? Here, let me send you her photo and cutie mark. Hope this isn't too much trouble!

Oh, and could you make her tail color... fade better into that purple? As well as her mane? Please.

Ursa.thumb.png.9a78fd034f656ec497d5595576fe035e.png140335397_ursacutiemark.png.d332d5ea68152532f2fc9249ed0c4d13.png

No problem :)

(edited)
On 6/30/2019 at 5:11 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Balareth

Care to draw/vector my ponysona?

B2E76949-C28E-4D0B-B4B3-9D25D182F1BB.jpeg

There it is, hope you like it

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 2

On 6/28/2019 at 12:44 PM, Balareth said:

Greetings folks! I decided to open up a thread to make free simple art, you see, my goal now is to make people and myself more happy, a mutual relationship is what i seek, what i'm offering is to make free vector art and custom reusable bases for your liking, i can draw max 2 ponies per request for now since i'm just starting.

The reason why I decided to open this thread is to get your support and trust, you want to recreate a scene in a RP and need the characters? No problem, I can do that, You want a special base so you can reuse it with all your OC and share it to the web? I can do that too. The more support i get, the better quality I make, simple. If you consider supporting me and show your love to my art I can even make GIFs and such in the future. Nobody is forced though, let me tell you the rules of this thread:

1.- I do fillies and colts, ponies, sea ponies, zebras and large ponies like Celestia for now. Dragons, Changelings, vamponies, crystal, Discord and villains will be added in the future.

2.- The Free bases i create will have a discret watermark of mine, just to let people know where to find me, I would greatly appreciate if you do not delete it.

3.- Obviously I won't draw NSFW, you can imagine what can be considered as NSFW. 

4.- All draws I'll do will have no background, that feature will be add later on.

5.- While i won't do backgrounds for now, i can add items like food, clothing, magic, and things the ponies can interact with

6.- Be respectful, this is a campaign to have a cool, fresh breeze after all stress in life.

7.- Every 10th requester will earn a GIF request so keep your requests comming!

8- Max 2 requests per user for now, Let the others to participate!

I will constantly updating and edit this post to keep a control of my requests, i will have a list of max 10 requests, if you see a vacant, that means you can take a request. 

1.-  Shimmer_Joy

2.- WindySprinkles

3.- Emerald<3

4.- LeafFerret

5.- Bakugou Is My Man ❤

6.- Califorum

7.- Emerald<3 (2nd request)

8.- Lucky Bolt

9.- Rushing cash

10.- Califorum (2nd request) Winner of the GIF

Thank you and have a nice day!

Can you do my oc? Here is is a link. https://mobile.twitter.com/Bexeleb1/status/1149909584041189378/photo/1

• 2 weeks later...

My deeperst apologies for not being online and working with the current request list, I haven't abandoned it, I had to deal with some stuff offline. Starting monday I will resume my list of request and bring happiness for you, the people

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Balareth said:

My deeperst apologies for not being online and working with the current request list, I haven't abandoned it, I had to deal with some stuff offline. Starting monday I will resume my list of request and bring happiness for you, the people

No issues at all! Remember, you come before us. 

Good to have you back, though.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

No issues at all! Remember, you come before us. 

Good to have you back, though.

Thank you very much, Emerald, you are very sweet

On 7/1/2019 at 11:01 AM, Scar said:

Can you draw Cali here? Any pose is fine. Her magic color is red like her eyes.

20190630_064231.png

Here she is! I hope you like her

7 - Frame 0.png

• Brohoof 1