Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Festival Looks

Sparklefan1234

I'm starting to really wish that this show would do more with the time it has, but Rarity clicking away from her friends right before they started rambling about their quirky hobbies is a lot more amusing than the last several. In particular both the Applejack one and the Fluttershy one were gross, so I really understood Rarity cutting them off. The show doesn't usually acknowledge the messy side of their hobbies, so I found that funny. And to my surprise, I was relieved to see almost no Sunset Shimmer in this. I just cannot think of what kind of funny comment she would have had and that's really why I'm starting to get bored with her again. It feels like all of the ingredients are there for her to be interesting but the writers are too worried about her being the cool girl protagonist to do anything with them. 

On 6/28/2019 at 2:08 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:
Spoiler

I don't understand the "compass" joke. 

A "compass" is a tool that helps you draw a circle. Twilight's gonna do geometry, like a heckin' nerd. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

A "compass" is a tool that helps you draw a circle. Twilight's gonna do geometry, like a heckin' nerd. 

Thank You, My Friend. :rarity:

I was mainly confused because Rarity cut Twilight off mid-sentence. :sealed: