Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Here is my okami pony l drew

Shigaraki

(edited)

I love Okami so much so l decided to draw a pony one today! Sorry its kinda dark image, oops.

Hope you guys like it and let me know if you want an image that's closer up of her face or somewhere of the body. Still worry if l posted this in the right place of the forums.

20190628_225620.jpg

Edited by KingMorgana
  • Brohoof 8

Oh that's lovely! XDlaR1K.png Traditional artworks always get extra points from me, great work! :darling:

Okami is best pony! :D 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Rikifive said:

Oh that's lovely! XDlaR1K.png Traditional artworks always get extra points from me, great work! :darling:

Okami is best pony! :D 

Ty so much!

Would you like to see a closer up of her cutie mark that l should also have posted.

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, KingMorgana said:

Ty so much!

Would you like to see a closer up of her cutie mark that l should also have posted.

The photo is relatively large and in nice quality too, so from my side, there's no problem with seeing the details. ;) Of course you can always add more photos if you desire, it's all up to you. :) 

Now that you have mentioned that, I do like the cutie mark, it really fits there. That brush -- I see what you did there. ^_^ Nice.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

The photo is relatively large and in nice quality too, so from my side, there's no problem with seeing the details. ;) Of course you can always add more photos if you desire, it's all up to you. :) 

Now that you have mentioned that, I do like the cutie mark, it really fits there. That brush -- I see what you did there. ^_^ Nice.

thanks and rn l'm drawing another okami pony!

l'm just really bored irl rn hehe

But anyways i'll post her cutie mark for othets to see better.

20190628_230853.jpg

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, KingMorgana said:

thanks and rn l'm drawing another okami pony!

l'm just really bored irl rn hehe

But anyways i'll post her cutie mark for othets to see better.

Oh I wish I was as bored as you. :P My job keeps me busy. :twi:

I like Okami's design, so I'm looking forward to seeing more :D 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I don’t know what Okami is but I really like your drawing!

Okami is a video game that is very fun, l only finished once long ago. Okami is a Japanese god wolf who can have the power to create things by painting the item and have it to appear in person. She or he also has the power to bring beauty to the world.

okami-hd-splash-1500-1.jpg

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

This is extremely good! You should open a commission shop or a request thread if you are feeling generous 

idk if l want to do that for sure because it can be over welming after awhile. A lot of people from different forums do say that l should make a thread about drawing things for people.

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I don’t know what Okami is but I really like your drawing!

thanks mare

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, KingMorgana said:

idk if l want to do that for sure because it can be over welming after awhile. A lot of people from different forums do say that l should make a thread about drawing things for people.

thanks mare

You’re welcome 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...