Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Unreformed FiM villains invade Equestria Girls

Newman1651

If any of the Unreformed Villains were to attempt to conquer the Human World, how far would they get before either the Mane 7 or the Military steps in?

list goes as follows:

• Grogar

• Storm King (With his forces and Airship fleet)

• Sombra (With mind controlled forces from both Cutie Remark and Beginning of the end)

• Chrysalis (with pre-thorax changelings)

• Tirek

Both in situations where they either invade the human world individually or work together as the legion of Doom.

And also in two situations:

In the following situations:

• They know that they will lose their powers in the human world and Each of the Villains transfer their powers to magical artifacts before entering. 
  • They enter the portal completely unprepared.

how far will they get if they worked together and who would stop them first? The Sunset Shimmer and the Human Mane 6 or the Military?

They would go and take over everything. In my view there is no stopping these villains, because if they work together there is no stopping them. If they can spare the show of power, and take out the human 6, like say, kill them in their sleep that world is done.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, Newman1651 said:

list goes as follows:

• Grogar

• Storm King (With his forces and Airship fleet)

• Sombra (With mind controlled forces from both Cutie Remark and Beginning of the end)

• Chrysalis (with pre-thorax changelings)

• Tirek

Both in situations where they either invade the human world individually or work together as the legion of Doom.

And also in two situations:

In the following situations:

• They know that they will lose their powers in the human world and Each of the Villains transfer their powers to magical artifacts before entering. 
  • They enter the portal completely unprepared.

how far will they get if they worked together and who would stop them first? The Sunset Shimmer and the Human Mane 6 or the Military?

NOTES:   [for my future posts]

. (Main, Prime, "canon") Equestria & CHS timelines are always in sync:

[ S4E01 = EQG1 ; S5E01 = EQG2:RR ; S5E26 = EQG3:FG ... ]  <-  The "foundational level" ( no villains here )

[ ... ; S6E12 (Twilight&Midnight "in mirror" at Twilight´s Castle) = EQG4:LoE ; S6E21 (Starlight´s Test) = EQG4+(3/3):MiMa ... ]

[ ... ; S7E20~24 (Libraries+Pilars+Clover) = EQG4+2:FF ;  S8E01 (coldstart+movie) = EQG4+4:SB ... ]

[ ... ; S8E14 (Rare Artifacts) = EQG4+5:SBP ]  

.  There were severe limitations on what the "humane 6/7 could do" at each point of time (in magical & practical terms):

RR = FG < LoE = FF =/= SB  (the acquisition of the geods was a "big powerup" ; yet "doubling up" the entry points between worlds changes the paradigm on planetary defense ).

.  Not all villains can be used in the same way at any points of time. ex:(Chrysalis) "As a Changeling Queen" simply does NOT work by the time of "Forgotten Friendship". Inserting her just before of it enables the [unexpected by everyone] "Memory Manipulation" third party (Wallflower of the ~Resistance~!); while placing her (with her changeling army) after "Spring Breakdown" opens up the "Quicksand Portal" of the island for either/both sides going to/from Equestria...

To avoid this kinds of complications:

->  All "invasions" will happen sometime after EQG4:LoE  (to be more specific: After the HuMane 7 discovered how to "superpower_up" their geods in that "Rainbow Dash abuses her power" short); but BEFORE Sunset makes "peace" with Princess Celestia & unlocks the secrets of the "Underground Canterlot Library".

This is to give the HM7 a (much necesary) "edge" combat/defense while in their own world [specially if they get separated]; while still not opening up to the unnecesary complications created after the 2017 Movie [ the Staff of Sacanas is too OP for the good guys to have it ], and keeping all of them having to deal with the temporary "transformation adaptation debuff" if they have to do an "emergency jump" through the portal to Equestria.

->  I will be using the "Invaders From Infinite Equestrias" plot device (some villains are coming from the other timelines Starlight made at EQG3; "connected" to CHS via the Dimensional Rifts Midnight Sparkle created) as an excuse as to HOW they could exist in some cases (at different, non-chronologically-compatible powerlevels).

Edited by SilverComet

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

If this all happens at once and the villains all have their powers still, human world is doomed....... 

Don't you agree @Califorum

Exactly!

-> This is why I am sugesting changes on the proposal (check my previous post).

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I read that. Still feel like it's doomed, for the points already made by you and the opening post

I will agree with you IF the ONLY "Planetary Defense" were the Humane 7 (IF they fail, THEN the planet is DOOMED).

BUT ! ! -> The TITLE of this thread includes "The Military" (implicitly also opening the way for other third parties too):

. Wallflower with the Memory Stone [you could also include "The Sorceress" Clover was chasing (or descendants)].

. The pony who brought the timeloop device from Equestria (before losing it and/or dying at that water stream).

. Any plausible "random Equestrian Magic Burst" giving someone a "boost" from "local background human" to hero/ine.

. A (Secret) Society or Goverment_funded Organization with access to restricted magical devices [akind to the S.C.P. Foundation]; that would change from "in the shadows" to "counter-attack" once all previous ones PLUS the (normal) Military fail.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I certainly do, hahaha.

Tell me @Califorum do you think your magic is powerful enough to take down Twilight. starlight, the princesses, the mane 5 and discord?

Edited by FireworkDash

1 minute ago, FireworkDash said:

Tell me @Califorum do you think your magic is powerful enough to take down Twilight. starlight, the princesses, the mane 5 and discord?

Well, this is in the human world where Starlight, Discord don't exist, and where the princesses don't really have magic to my recollection.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, SilverComet said:

I will agree with you IF the ONLY "Planetary Defense" were the Humane 7 (IF they fail, THEN the planet is DOOMED).

BUT ! ! -> The TITLE of this thread includes "The Military" (implicitly also opening the way for other third parties too):

. Wallflower with the Memory Stone [you could also include "The Sorceress" Clover was chasing (or descendants)].

. The pony who brought the timeloop device from Equestria (before losing it and/or dying at that water stream).

. Any plausible "random Equestrian Magic Burst" giving someone a "boost" from "local background human" to hero/ine.

. A (Secret) Society or Goverment_funded Organization with access to restricted magical devices [akind to the S.C.P. Foundation]; that would change from "in the shadows" to "counter-attack" once all previous ones PLUS the (normal) Military fail.

I feel like the military has no chances, and private organizations will have to step in. 

And we are taking into account other characters, possibly OC? This sounds like a great idea for a RP actually, but I'll treat it as a what if for now

My character has been building and inventing, and is a teacher at the school. I haven't built a complete character profile yet for the human version, but she would be in a position to contribute her firepower and inventory of inventions

• Brohoof 2

Cozy Glow would win.  End of story, because the only thing that stopped her before was the Tree of Harmony, and she is one of the only villains to date that didn't use magic in her overall plan, and her precaution step was to eliminate magic entirely.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

Mane 7 is pretty difficult to beat. Once they have jumped outside their High School limitations that is. When they use their special power given to them by the "Legend of Everfree" movie plot, they can take out anyone, even Tirek.