Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyo!

Deconizer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through a Google search about Bronycon, speaking of which anyone got any infp, experiences and thoughts on it? I think I really want to go...

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Fun story actually. My friend told me about the show and how good it was, I was scepticle but he had good points and I tried it out. I loved it!  I found out the day after it was a joke but I did'nt care. Today the shows helped me through alot and means so much to me. 

I used to brows 4chan occasionally and looked into the fandom now and then to check in on it. I want to be part of the fandom a bit more and not just enjoy the show. I have a big list of youtubers to watch, a few brony songs but I want to expand my knowledge. Ive read Rainbow Factory and a bit of another thing about some black liquid destroying the planet too. 

I'd like some more stuff to endulge in and some Brony friends to share the expierence with. 

• Brohoof 5

Hello @Deconizer! Welcome to the forums! :dash:

Looks like that joke had the best outcome. ^_^

I hope you enjoy your stay here. There’s all kinds of wonderful people here. I don’t even watch the show anymore, but still stay for the friendly community. :fluttershy:

I love your profile picture by the way. Great time to join during Rainbow’s event. :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Deconizer and welcome to the forums!

5 hours ago, Deconizer said:

I'd like some more stuff to endulge in and some Brony friends to share the expierence with.

You've come to the right place. I hope you enjoy your stay and have some fun. If you need anything or want to chat, send a message my way anytime. :)

Well, you like Rainbow Dash so you're off to good start. Welcome to the forums!

9 hours ago, Bas said:

New user? BETTER HIDE

Ha! Hide??

9 hours ago, Bas said:

Also, feel free to chat about your fav ponytubers on the forums.

I only know Dawn Somewher, Wooden Toaster and XxHomersimpsonxX or whatever it was back in the day. 

Ill check out the channels you mentioned after a nap then some breakfast.

15 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Hello @Deconizer! Welcome to the forums! :dash:

I love my friend for it, I've been trying to get him into it since. 

Yeah I watch an episode now and then myself, I havnt seen Rainbow Roadtrip yet, I don't know why..

I can't wait to meet some more Bronies, colaborate, make friends and all the stuff that comes with being a brony.

Yeah I discovered MLPF just as the event was ending, I rushed to make an account though the email system was down, I got told to message about it though messages for my account were down so I emailed again, I really wanted the badge.. I feel like I might overwhelemed the people, idk, much like I'm probably doing in this forum. 

Dear Princess Celestia, today I have learned that the use of the quote tool in forums is very useful and to not get carried away as it might detriment others ability to have fun.latest?cb=20130130221052

• Brohoof 2