Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Feel The Thunder!

Venomous

6B050CB7-A027-4704-858F-E5047AF5A373.gif

Thunder! Feel the thunder! Lightning and the thunder! Thunder!

Every now and again, staff here on MLPF seek out potential candidates to dedicate their time into working with a specific section such as Canterlot or Octavia’s Hall. This helps ensure that these sections remain appropriate and fun for everyone. We put said individuals through rigorous training to prepare them for the challenges of patrolling their designated section! 

Please welcome the newest Beyond Equestria sectional @Lucky Bolt

As someone who was a sectional for BE, I approve of this :toldya:

Lucky has shown nothing but enthusiasm, confidence, and readiness to learn ever since her training began. She is undoubtedly ready to take on Beyond Equestria and the deep, dark trenches of the Debate Symposium! 

B3E04143-09DF-4D4C-9A79-EBC9CE171548.gif

You’re time as a Wonderbolt begins now, Lucky. I have complete confidence in you and I know you will  make all of us proud, newbie!

78D5E820-FF62-40A6-81C9-3B6E11A9F954.gif

• Brohoof 19

Thank you all so much! :yay: This has been such an honor. When I first stumbled upon these forums, little did I know staff position was the path I was going to take here on MLPF. This place has made such a huge impact on my life. I’ve met so many awesome people here over the years. Thank you all for the support and fun memories. 

Now it seems the next chapter is beginning. I couldn’t be more proud to take on the role of protecting Beyond Equestria. I will not take this duty lightly. :sneer: 

rainbow+dash+wonderbolt.gif

I couldn’t have asked for a better mentor either. ;)

• Brohoof 15

1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Thunder! Feel the thunder! Lightning and the thunder! Thunder!

I've had that stuck in my head for a week and now I know why.

Great job Lucky!:yay:

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Thank you all so much! :yay: This has been such an honor. When I first stumbled upon these forums, little did I know staff position was the path I was going to take here on MLPF. This place has made such a huge impact on my life. I’ve met so many awesome people here over the years. Thank you all for the support and fun memories. 

Now it seems the next chapter is beginning. I couldn’t be more proud to take on the role of protecting Beyond Equestria. I will not take this duty lightly. :sneer:

I couldn’t have asked for a better mentor either. ;)

My wife is pretty awesome, isn’t she?

06F12726-17E0-4266-B1E2-9ECA11733E23.gif

• Brohoof 2

quite fitting...especially since @Lucky Bolt is pretty good at reviving old discussions. :LunaMCM: 

1 hour ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

She is undoubtedly ready to take on Beyond Equestria and the deep, dark trenches of the Debate Symposium! 

So time to revive some old ones from there? :umad:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Whaaat?? I can't believe this!! I’m scared now ohmy.png

So how much longer before you become a mod, and then an admin? :ticking:

Spoiler

Actually I'm not all that surprised - I kinda figured for awhile now that you'd end up as staff one day. Congrats @Lucky Bolt!

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey wait, why is my name not pink? :okiedokieloki:

Got up out of bed and everything, wondered why I didn't get a notification :confused:

Oh wait..... :blush:

.... :mlp_icwudt:

All jokes aside (however obligatory), grats cuz! :yay:

You deserve it, literally see you basically everywhere (not just BE);)

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1