Welcome to the crew. You have been always one of the friendliest users on the board, and with such positive energy even!

Your poor boyfriend. :maud:

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

Badges

My turn! 

I like this one a lot! I have seen Lucky around this place for a bit as a user and was appreciative of her positive yet conversational way she carried herself. Having seen her converse in staff discussions lately, she is the real deal and pretty genuine. I am seriously looking forward to working with her. Also of note is that Lucky Bolt was the first staffer than @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ took under her wing to train and she did a phenomenal job. 

LsHM4OO.jpg

I'll be here all night. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

6 hours ago, Bas said:

Your poor boyfriend. :maud:

What? :mlp_laugh:

30 minutes ago, Jeric said:

My turn! 

I like this one a lot! I have seen Lucky around this place for a bit as a user and was appreciative of her positive yet conversational way she carried herself. Having seen her converse in staff discussions lately, she is the real deal and pretty genuine. I am seriously looking forward to working with her. Also of note is that Lucky Bolt was the first staffer than @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ took under her wing to train and she did a phenomenal job. 

LsHM4OO.jpg

I'll be here all night. 

Oh Jeric you flatterer you. 

Badges

On 7/3/2019 at 8:40 AM, Odyssey said:

Now that you are part of the crew, you are now granted permission to torture @Lord Valtasar and @Passion with the rest of us. Don't worry, they're used to it.

is that so..? :okiedokieloki: *watches left and right suspiciously*
congratulations lucky bolt

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted 1

Badges

17 hours ago, Jeric said:

Also of note is that Lucky Bolt was the first staffer than @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ took under her wing to train and she did a phenomenal job. 

Wow, I thought the training only begins after the apprentice is taken! :ticking:

Badges

Wow, @Lucky Bolt

I've been away for a week and come back to see a new Wonderbolt in our midst! Glad to see you'll be posted in my favorite section. You're the perfect fit! 

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

47 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Wow, @Lucky Bolt

I've been away for a week and come back to see a new Wonderbolt in our midst! Glad to see you'll be posted in my favorite section. You're the perfect fit! 

Thanks you, @Dreambiscuit:yay:

• Brohoof 2
  • Rainbow Tea 1

Badges

Even if it is your namesake, good luck in that section. I know from experience that BE can be a bag of cats on the best of days.

• Brohoof 1
  • Rainbow Tea 1

On 7/3/2019 at 7:40 AM, Odyssey said:

Congrats @Lucky Bolt!!!!!!!!! B)

Now that you are part of the crew, you are now granted permission to torture @Lord Valtasar and @Passion with the rest of us. Don't worry, they're used to it.

kymn6con59h21.jpg.9528e56f1f560709c2ed8d001250dc88.jpg

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Delighted 1

Badges