Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ohai friendly folks

El-ahrairah

So I'm a member on several forums, but I've found people to be WAY too aggressive and judgmental. I came across this forum after Googling MLP (recently finished S1, a few eps into S2), and everyone just seems super friendly.

So why is that important? Well, I have a lot of work to do. I was inspired by the show and the way the characters deal with each other. I have a pretty messed up background that has caused some...well.. undesirable traits in me. I am hoping to use this forum as a place to discuss the show, but also as a place to meet people who understand me a little better. People who "get" the value of the show, I hope, are helping each other realize their potential to be a better person.

Anywho, nice to meet everyone. *wave*

Take care.

El-ahrairah

• Brohoof 1

Welcome!

Some quick notes(in case you did not know):

You need 5 posts to get an avatar and a signature I believe.

Posts in Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Collosseum do not count toward post count.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

Hi there friend

I like to eat, no greet the new ponies. It's a real nice forum and everypony is real friendly, if you have questions feel free to ask em and some pony will help you. I hope you um like it here

Hello there and welcome to the greatest place on the whole planet internet!

I hope know you will enjoy your stay here! :)

*waves* hello new pony (brony) you will sure meet people who had nearly the same as you or nearly the same or something but the point is your not alone and the reason we are friendly is we have a great great great way to say hello (and help) new (and older) ponies on the forums.

Hehe, I knew it. You guys are awesome. :) Thanks for the welcomes!

no problem the welcome are made to be here not in the roleplay

Allow us to be your remedy to the internet's reputation to be a cruel, unforgiving place :3 Welcome to the board and enjoy yourself <3