Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your plans for the 4th of July?

Lucky Bolt

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow American pones! :yay: What have y'all got planned for today? 

Myself, I'm going to light some fireworks, and then go to a July 4th festival and firework show, and then afterwards I'm going to light my own fireworks at home. Did I mention fireworks? 

• Brohoof 5

Well, July 4th is almost over in my time and I pretty much did absolutely nothing with my day. To be fair, I'm not American.

• Brohoof 1

Not much. I've kind of gotten bored of fireworks over the years, so for me it's pretty much just going to be a day off from work and fried chicken for dinner. Can't go wrong with fried chicken.

Other than Christmas I don't actually celebrate any holidays, and even then it's not a huge celebration. It just isn't my thing.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow American pones! :yay: What have y'all got planned for today? 

Myself, I'm going to light some fireworks, and then go to a July 4th festival and firework show, and then afterwards I'm going to light my own fireworks at home. Did I mention fireworks? 

• Brohoof 1

No plans out of the ordinary. I'm just not feeling the patriotism nowadays. The USA just isn't as great as I was raised to believe it was. So I'm going to sit this one out.

(edited)

Nothing, I don't celebrate this holiday anymore :P 

I'll definitely be avoiding Donald Trump's tank parade downtown :wau:. Though a part of me is a bit curious how it will turn out (a disaster probably)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

(edited)

I'm going to sleep. 💤

A lot. 😘

Also more sleep! 🤣

Did I mention sleep? 🤗

😴

(ok I lied I have a doctors appointment, but yea before that and after that I'm going to sleep :lie:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

@Lucky Bolt First, we're gonna go out to eat, then go to my grandparents house for a cook out, then watch the parade in town, and finally when it gets dark, return home and have a pool party and set of some fireworks!

We got so many to let off this year! It's gonna be so much fun and exciting!

• Brohoof 2

We already celebrated Canada day, so I don't have any diiferent plans for today. Thought I just know my neighbors will be launching fireworks tonight, as they always do.

(edited)

Nothing special. I don't really celebrate most holidays anymore anyways, partially by choice. It's become so corporate that most of them end up losing their original purpose and just become "buy all this $#!+" instead of actually appreciating something. :dry:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~