Lucky Bolt

What are your plans for the 4th of July?

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow American pones! :yay: What have y'all got planned for today? 

Myself, I'm going to light some fireworks, and then go to a July 4th festival and firework show, and then afterwards I'm going to light my own fireworks at home. Did I mention fireworks? 

• Brohoof 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Yay 1
  • Smile 1

As a fellow Brit, I shall sip tea while spectating the spectacular colourful explosions up in the sky. Good show! :darling:

Well, July 4th is almost over in my time and I pretty much did absolutely nothing with my day. To be fair, I'm not American.

Not much. I've kind of gotten bored of fireworks over the years, so for me it's pretty much just going to be a day off from work and fried chicken for dinner. Can't go wrong with fried chicken.

Other than Christmas I don't actually celebrate any holidays, and even then it's not a huge celebration. It just isn't my thing.

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow American pones! :yay: What have y'all got planned for today? 

Myself, I'm going to light some fireworks, and then go to a July 4th festival and firework show, and then afterwards I'm going to light my own fireworks at home. Did I mention fireworks? 

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 2

Hope y’all celebrating the 4th of july have a safe evening!!

Working on my platformer fangame a lot, then dinner with the family, then fireworks if it isn't storming.

Badges

I'll be lighting some fireworks and going to a fireworks show today! Looking forward to both! Hopefully the weather stays clear.

Definitely watching Stranger Things 3 and shooting off fireworks with my family!

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

Badges

Traveling. On my way to the airport as we type. I'll be heading to Dallas for a weeked of pro-wrestling. 

No plans out of the ordinary. I'm just not feeling the patriotism nowadays. The USA just isn't as great as I was raised to believe it was. So I'm going to sit this one out.

(edited)

Nothing, I don't celebrate this holiday anymore :P 

I'll definitely be avoiding Donald Trump's tank parade downtown :wau:. Though a part of me is a bit curious how it will turn out (a disaster probably)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I plan on watching episodes of MLP:FiM that feature "The Great and Powerful" Trixie! 

(edited)

I'm going to sleep. 💤

A lot. 😘

Also more sleep! 🤣

Did I mention sleep? 🤗

😴

(ok I lied I have a doctors appointment, but yea before that and after that I'm going to sleep :lie:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

@Lucky Bolt First, we're gonna go out to eat, then go to my grandparents house for a cook out, then watch the parade in town, and finally when it gets dark, return home and have a pool party and set of some fireworks!

We got so many to let off this year! It's gonna be so much fun and exciting!

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

sitting in my bed with noise cancelling headphones because misophonia

Badges

Grand prixing CTR Until my fingers are numb

Badges

We already celebrated Canada day, so I don't have any diiferent plans for today. Thought I just know my neighbors will be launching fireworks tonight, as they always do.

Listening to this all day:

Wouldn't mind drinking into a coma either.

(edited)

Nothing special. I don't really celebrate most holidays anymore anyways, partially by choice. It's become so corporate that most of them end up losing their original purpose and just become "buy all this $#!+" instead of actually appreciating something. :dry:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~