Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rank the mane 8 best to worst

Kion

• 3 months later...

1. Applejack/Rarity(I can't seem to decide who I like more between these two)

2. Applejack/Rarity

3. Twilight Sparkle/Spike

4. Fluttershy

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rainbow Dash (I more so indifferent to her than anything)

I honestly haven't seen Starlight much as character so I can't rank her. 

Edited by Prince Doopliss
  • Brohoof 2

It's been a while since I did one of these lol. Now that the series has wrapped up let's see where we're at:

1. Pinkie Pie
2. Spike
3. Rarity
4. Starlight Glimmer
5. Fluttershy
6. Twilight Sparkle
7. Rainbow Dash
8. Applejack

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

1. Starlight Glimmer:   my favorite unicorn! She is so talented, friendly, a good leader and her design is fantastic.

2.Pinkie Pie:   my favorite pony in the first 3 seasons! Very sweet, and she is practically as I was at 8 years old!

3. Rainbow Dash:   Very nice, but I prefer its original characterization, when it said how great it was and was a joker, not like the boring pony that made it the last seasons.

4.Rarity:    I think she is the character who was the least mistaken, I love all his evolution throughout the series, she always tried hard to achieve his dream, not like Twilight. I think she would go higher but we don't have many tastes in common.

5. Fluttershy:   She is a meh, we both have certain things in common like that we like nature, but I think I don't like her very much because her late evolution and there are certain personality characteristics that don't go with me, maybe I liked she in 2012.

6.Applejack;    What can you say about her other than that she has a farm? Well, that is Equestria's most honest pony. I don't like her, just boring, she has no interesting story, her design is also a great meh.

7.Twilight Sparkle: I  don't like anything about her, she is a completely boring character, she seems to be the perfect pony and her friends seem more like 5-year-old girls asking their mother what to do, than her friends. I don't like her either at the beginning of the series or at the end, in the first season she was believed to be the most magical Equestria pony but did nothing but basic teleports and bad spells.

8. Spike I don't really consider him a Mane, because he is a dragon that had a lot of story potential and could even have developed an arc for him, but he is my least favorite main character, secondary or whatever.

• Brohoof 1

I don't consider starlight a main character but I will put her on this list anyway:

1. Rainbow dash- might be my favorite character
  2. Starlight glimmer- the moment she appeared in the premier of season 5 I knew I would love her.
  3. Fluttershy
  4. Twilight sparkle
  5. Applejack
  6. Pinkie pie
  7. Spike
  8. Rarity

I love all of them, some I just love more than others... places 3-5 might occasionally switch. 

• Brohoof 2

1. Applejack - will always be my number one!

2. Rainbow dash

3. Rarity

4. Twilight Sparkle

5. Spike

6. Starlight Glimmer

7. Fluttershy

8. Pinkie pie - now don't get me wrong, I still love Pinkie pie a lot! Just not as much as the other characters :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

This is really hard. I swap them around constantly. And what makes a ranking, anyway? I like talking about Rainbow Dash the most, but I wouldn’t defend her the way I would Pinkie, and sometimes I’m just in an AJ mood. I appreciate all of them, so it’s hard to rank them.

1. Pinkie Pie
  2. Applejack
  3. Rainbow Dash
  4. Spike
  5. Rarity
  6. Twilight
  7. Fluttershy
  8. Starlight
  • Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...

My rankings are:

1. Fluttershy

2. Rainbow Dash

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Starlight Glimmer

5. Twilight sparkle

6. Rarity

7. Applejack

8. Spike

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash have always been my favorites, ever since the start. I just love their personalities, designs, and everything else. The other four out of the mane six, however, tend to shuffle around in my rankings. Starlight started pretty low, but then moved a little higher as time went on. Spike has always been in last though. His character is kinda boring and his episodes are too. Plus, I tend to like pony characters better.

• 1 year later...

Such topics are always difficult for me to answer, because I like them all. So don't take my list too serious, I just want to "challenge" myself. :coco:

1. Starlight Glimmer | 2. Pinkie Pie | 3. Spike | 4. Rarity | 5. Fluttershy | 6. Twilight Sparkle | 7. Applejack | 8. Rainbow Dash

In general, I like characters that are nice, make me laugh and offer me the largest amount of unqiue moments. :) And Starlight is in another tier altogether for various reasons~

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

1. Applejack 

2.Fluttershy 

3.Rainbow Dash 

4. Starlight 

5. Twilight 

6. Spike 

7. Rarity 

8. Discord 

I really like them all honestly, except one, one is just an obnoxious, intrusive loud mouth that gets on your nerves and offers very little substance to the story or any meaningful context to the conversation, you know who I mean, oops looks like I put Discord instead of Pinkie, honest mistake, they both just exist to make everyone's lives harder, I got mixed up. Anyways, she kind of exists as like a constant squeeky reminder of everything I hate in others but only a little more cute because she is only a party clown, not a full time one ring circus.