Sign in to follow this  
Jedishy

Card Game Night

I have several decks of the MLP CCG  ( Collectible Card Game ). So if there are enough people interested we could decide to host a card game night. I have enough decks to share if people do not have their own so dont worry if you dont have one. The when/where can be figured out if we get interest. 

Badges

(edited)

@Jedishy

I think this would be a pretty cool idea. I haven't had the chance to play/learn the CCG, but I'd like to give it a go. Maybe we can also bring other card games, as well? Maybe Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder and Prance? Maybe even other games like Magic, Cardfight Vangard and others?

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Badges

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I think this would be a pretty cool idea. I haven't had the chance to play/learn the CCG, but I'd like to give it a go. Maybe we can also bring other card games, as well? Maybe Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder and Prance? Maybe even other games like Magic, Cardfight Vangard and others?

Heck yea lets make it a game night. I got magic the gathering cards I can bring so lets do it. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Awesome! 1

Badges

Just now, Jedishy said:

Heck yea lets make it a game night. I got magic the gathering cards I can bring so lets do it. 

Awesome! I'm guessing as the time draws near, the location we'll be figured out, or something like that. I've tried Magic the Gathering, but I could never get into the game. I do have Cardfight Vangaurd and Prance. I'm thinking of getting Twilight's Secret Shipfic Folder cards in the future.

Badges

I am bumping this as I want to hear ideas and see how many might show. I can bring decks of both the MLP CCG cards and Magic the Gathering cards. I have enough for around 6 or 7 people I believe for the CCG and well magic I have a TON so I can make several decks. I also have cards against humanity if people are interested and that can have a number of players. 

On 7/5/2019 at 7:55 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

Awesome! I'm guessing as the time draws near, the location we'll be figured out, or something like that. I've tried Magic the Gathering, but I could never get into the game. I do have Cardfight Vangaurd and Prance. I'm thinking of getting Twilight's Secret Shipfic Folder cards in the future.

Do you have enough for multiple people on Vanguard and Prance? 

Do we want to put a few hours into this and get snacks/drinks? 

EDIT

The shipfic game seems to be out of print but it does appear you can download and print the cards.... maybe we can do something with that? 

Badges

What about other games? I have a few card games, board games.

Badges

4 hours ago, Jedishy said:

I am bumping this as I want to hear ideas and see how many might show. I can bring decks of both the MLP CCG cards and Magic the Gathering cards. I have enough for around 6 or 7 people I believe for the CCG and well magic I have a TON so I can make several decks. I also have cards against humanity if people are interested and that can have a number of players. 

Do you have enough for multiple people on Vanguard and Prance? 

Do we want to put a few hours into this and get snacks/drinks? 

EDIT

The shipfic game seems to be out of print but it does appear you can download and print the cards.... maybe we can do something with that? 

That would be cool if you brought multiple decks of MLP CCG. I tried to learn the game before, but it was always confusing. I'd still like to learn and give the game a try. I think cards against humanity would also be pretty awesome. Do you have cards against Equestria? I think that's also a card game, but I could be wrong on that.

I only have one deck for prance, but for vanguard, I have about 5 decks. One of them isn't updated and another is missing 2 cards, but the deck has proxy's. So, I can bring the deck of cards with me to teach and play, if anyone is interested. For me, it depends on what panels are going on at the time, but I'd be up to put a few hours into this.

That's a shame on the shipfic cards. I'm unable to download and print the cards, but they might have them in the vendor hall. I can always check and see how that goes. If not, then we'll still have plenty of games to play.

Badges

4 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That's a shame on the shipfic cards. I'm unable to download and print the cards, but they might have them in the vendor hall. I can always check and see how that goes. If not, then we'll still have plenty of games to play.

I am downloading and printing a few decs of ship fic. So we will have those 

Badges

That sounds fun. I can bring a few MTG decks too, and I also have Unstable Unicorns if anyone wants to play that.

Badges

On 7/10/2019 at 4:34 PM, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

What about other games? I have a few card games, board games.

Bring anything. The more options the better so lets do it. 

8 hours ago, Booker said:

That sounds fun. I can bring a few MTG decks too, and I also have Unstable Unicorns if anyone wants to play that.

Sounds like a good time. Options are always good 

Badges