Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lyra Bon Bon day

Bon Bon

i had to be gone last time and Lyra was really worried, so this year i decided that not even Celestia herself can keep me away to make up for it(thankfully she didn't try), that said, i'm afraid we decided to just spend the day together with not too much of a fuss, sometimes simple things help friendships more than a big party or present ever could.

don't worry though, there's still some stuff for you to do to celebrate this day, we have a photo album that needs sorting, so maybe you could help with that

(post the pics of your favorite Bon Bon and Lyra moments bellow, oh, and there are 2 new :arethosehands:emotes:secret: that will be staying even after the event, so there's also that, and of course, there'll be a new hug a pony badge tomorrow, but let's not rush into that one, today is still today after all)

• Brohoof 10

• The topic was featured

Let this thread flourish if you know what I mean.

Also, it's not just FiM pics of Lyra and Bon Bon that you can share here. Feel free to share any EQG pics of them.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I just hope the ability to send a hug badge to my friend is put up BEFORE I have to leave for work. Because if during work, someone else beats me to giving my friend that badge, which will make me unable to give him that badge, well, I'll be a very sad pony.

Edited by Will Guide
Clear about badge giving becoming impossible
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

I just hope the ability to send a hug badge to my friend is put up BEFORE I have to leave for work. Because if during work, someone else beats me to giving my friend that badge, which will make me unable to give him that badge, well, I'll be a very sad pony.

it's not a race, you can always just send them your hugs via status updates,pms or in one of the threads etc

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

it's not a race, you can always just send them your hugs via status updates,pms or in one of the threads etc

I know that the Hug Badge thing is not a race. It's just last time that happened, my friend was very disappointed and I don't want to let him down. That's all I'm saying. But okay, if I can't do the badge thing, I'll do it your way.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, happy Lyra and Bon Bon day. I've amassed somewhat of a collection of images and artworks - because of course I have. I'll keep my post to a minimum though.

d8393r1-e4f0cca4-9bf7-4a9e-a1a1-fc0c91a093ff.gif.10fbb535355be3dba05096e6c9941788.gif

tumblr_o0wsxmkoI01urj73to1_400.gif.82e3788dc18834eb327d6cdf8d11d647.gif

medium.jpg.d7c180ba2b8bafcba72061fd0829d088.jpg

1185180643_medium(5).png.4cb205de0cda747d4e8f296d1503aa8e.png

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 5