Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you still bath with Rubber duck? And do you collect them?

BritishBrony2012

(edited)

Feel most people took shower but sure some do still take a bath. Like some people still sleep with their teddy but do some bath with rubber duck? Well I do. Also do you collect them.

Edited by Adam Burt

(edited)

No, and no. I used to only take baths because I was mortally terrified of showers but now I prefer showers because they're quicker and cleaner. As for the ducks, I never really had an interest in them.

Also, I have to put this here as an ex-TF2 player. It's necessary for this subject. :P

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I live in a dorm with shared bathrooms, so yeah no one is taking baths here :yuck:

When I was a kid, I went to this indoor pool often and they had this giant bucket filled with all kinds of silly rubber ducks and they were so much fun to play with. I remember the snowman duck was my favorite :yay: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls

When I was a child, I always had toys in my bath while I took one. Nowadays, I only take showers and no, I don’t have rubber ducks with me. I would question anyone who did have one in a shower with them...

Taking a bath with rubber duck sounds pretty classic and comfortable. :grin: Personally i've always took shower - never had a rubber duck either. ^_^

I usually take a shower, but when I want to have a nice luxurious bath I do actually have a rubber duck. To be honest I don't often remember to bring it into the tub with me. I usually keep her in the cabinet under the sink. But now I'll try to remember to bring Puddles the duck out for some recreational ablutions! 

• Brohoof 2

It's been at least a decade since I last took a bath, as I prefer showers nowadays. I'll admit, I used to have a rubber duck which I did take in with me, though I have no idea where it is now.

• 8 months later...
(edited)

Maybe it me having issues, just expect some people who have rubber duck when they bath/shower or/and collect, all I get is little negetive, maybe it not. Guess someone who does either not here or shame to admit they do. I felt I expect some one do specially in forum with most people who like cartoon about colourful ponies. But I know just they like one thing, doesn't mean they like other thing. Sorry if I felt like this or comment here or just comment just today instead of last year when this topic is made and reply stop.

I like rubber duck, use to had a few when I'm young and still had one with me to this day. Then all suddenly start collecting them. As having them on shower, don't shower much onlay after shaving my hair or on holiday, I bring just one and have them on them side and on holiday when I had them on the shower floor. yeah I'm kind of weird but what to expect in forum of people (most) who like cartoon about colourful ponies. Want to say something,  sorry.

Like some people collect teddys or plushies and some still sleep with them, But all people have different live, hobbies, likes and dislikes

Edited by Derpy Man

Maybe a rubber piranha :nom: . Haven’t taken a bath in a while. So much water to fill the tub. Feels weird being confined too :wacko: . Just go to the pool or a hot tub.

(edited)

I only shower, but when I was little, I had an awesome rubber duck collection. Now I only have one tiny duck from a club at my sister’s college. 

Edited by Cagey
Forgot a word
  • Brohoof 1

I have 4 rubber ducks, and they are sometimes around. One is on my night table. 3 are up in the duck house. None are in the bath tub with me. I shower usually.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...