Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy and Bulk Biceps Relationship

Mongo

Spoiler

I have seen them together in multiple shorts and in the photo booth together. in the most recent Lost and Pound.

Are they an item? Good couple if so since they both have big hearts!!

• Brohoof 1

Being one of those.. "old-school" bronies, I can't help but see Derpy with Dr. Whooves and no one else. But if they are a couple or would be confirmed as such, I have nothing against it, I find it kind of cute honestly~

15 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I always thought the doctor was her Dad since they both have Hooves as their last name.

But Derpy called him Doc and not Dad in Slice of Life, and they both look like they're around the same age, so no. He's likely not her father.

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

But Derpy called him Doc and not Dad in Slice of Life, and they both look like they're around the same age, so no. He's likely not her father.

Just watched it. You are right.  Perhaps in the Pony world they are together but in EG she is with Bulk Biceps.

Edited by Mongo

• 8 months later...

Derpy is always there for Flash when he is rejected by Twilight and Sunset Shimmer (showing she cares about relationships and stuff, to notice). I think she will end up with someone. It will probably be Bulk Biceps :rarity: