Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia and Luna: Ascended Alicorns?

heavens-champion

(edited)

Why did Josh Haber make Celestia and Luna ascended alicorns? If he did?

Yes. This is about the Crystalling, where it was said that Flurry Heart was the first natural-born alicorn in Equestria.

Edited by heavens-champion

Flurry Heart is an anomaly, but a good one.  Possibly the evolution of ponies without the need of finding one's own destiny for the purpose of harmony.

In my heart, I still think Celestia and Luna are aliens, perhaps angelic beings, who came down to Equestria to help and guide all the races of pony.  Somepony (My beloved Princess Twilight) has finally proven worthy to take over the centuries long burden so they can rest and ascend back to their home in the stars.

Watching an interview with Josh Haber, I felt he did a great job taking over as story editor and holding the show together. However, he felt more like an executive than a story writer. I feel Celestia and Luna weren't well portrayed either as fighting off a snow storm, or to be the only ones not born as alicorns.
All of Josh Haber's episodes have something not right about them, but they are generally really good episodes.

• Brohoof 1

I don't think that Celestia and Luna even remember what happened 1000nds years ago. So to them Flurry Heart was in fact a first natural born alicorn.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, heavens-champion said:

Why did Josh Haber make Celestia and Luna ascended alicorns? If he did?

Yes. This is about the Crystalling, where it was said that Flurry Heart was the first natural-born alicorn in Equestria.

Technically, Equestria didn't exist when Celestia and Luna were born. So Flurry Heart is the first natural born Alicorn since Equestria was founded is what Celestia's words imply. So it's still debatable whether the sisters were naturally born Alicorns or not. 

5 hours ago, Splashee said:

I feel Celestia and Luna weren't well portrayed either as fighting off a snow storm.

Don't you pay attention? They knew they couldn't stop the snow storm, just slow it down. Which they did as long as possible instead of doing nothing.

@heavens-champion 

As I said many times before, it shouldn't matter whether they're natural born Alicorns or not, as long as they're using their powers for good

Edited by Will Guide
Respond to OP