Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Might Spike take Luna's throne, co-lead aside Twilight?

FlareGun45

One last shot into the breach, my friends! ONE last shot at what could be coming for Spike, and this one pretty much makes the most sense in my opinion! 

Twilight's taking Celestia's throne as leader of Equestria, and yes she is gonna have her friends there, but I'm pretty sure not FULL time since the Mane 5 each have their own lives, so Spike's the only one that'll be able to stay with her, and to be honest, Twilight doesn't look ready to take the throne on her own, she might need someone by her side, and Spike's the most qualified one! Not as an assistant... but more as an equal, as a co-leader, cause what Twilight lacks, Spike has, and not even he would be perfect on his own, but TOGETHER, they'd make an unstoppable team!

There was a reason why Celestia and Luna, two sisters, were chosen to lead Equestria - cause they both have their area of expertise! Twilight's the new Celestia, but who's the new Luna? Sparkle's Seven mighta already foreshadowed it - Luna and Spike are always the underdogs in their respected duo, but their older "sibling" would be nothing without them! 

So this destiny for Spike is probably our best bet, cause he's STILL with Twilight! That's all he wants! Does he really care about the assistant role itself? He tries to make the best of it, yeah, but if he had the chance to get a promotion, he'd probably take it, and he deserves it! Spike would make a great leader, as he has proven himself many times of his area of expertise: support, acceptance, and patience! While Twilight's areas of expertise consists more of thinking outside the box, confidence, and quick-thinking!

Twilight and Spike both being the leaders of Equestria would be perfect for the both of them! They remain together, and but at the same time, Spike finally gets his due! This way EVERYONE is happy! I really believe this is gonna be the course of Spike's story arc, and would make alota sense to the story! One more thing I must add: sometimes if one doesn't believe they have a destiny, sometimes destiny chooses them! Same to you reading this now!

Hope you like my final Spike theory! :D 

• Brohoof 3

Much though I am pro-spike, I am not sure he can handle the Night Throne - also can't see how anyone other than a unicorn (or another Alicorn) could accept a transfer of Luna's dream powers, but that's another question.

Besides, I would like to see him co-ruler of the dragonlands :D

• Brohoof 1

I like Spike too, but I don't think he's exactly "princess material". Gauntlet of Fire proved that he was not incapable of leadership or rule, as he did technically win and could've become the Dragonlord, but A Royal Problem showed us how demanding Luna's work actually is. It would definitely make for a better story than Princess Spike though. ^_^

18 minutes ago, BlinkZ said:

So iguess Equetira wil be under a Monarchy then? gues Twlight cna rename herself Queen

It is a Principality not a Monarchy. Ruled by a Prince or Princess. 

And no I don’t see Spike Co-Ruling. 

• Brohoof 2

@CypherHoof @R.D.Dash @BlinkZ @Bas @Jeric @CloudMistDragon

Hmmm.... maybe you dudes and dudets are right.... not the THRONE.... but there is something of Luna's Spike can take over! 

I don't see a better person to take over DREAM DUTY! :D Knowing how comforting and supportive he is, helping others with their problems.... all he's missing is the magic! Celestia and Luna DID make a little device that helps Twilight control the sun and moon! Maybe Luna can make one containing her dream magic! Yes.... that's actually much better!

• Brohoof 3

On 7/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, FlareGun45 said:

@CypherHoof @R.D.Dash @BlinkZ @Bas @Jeric @CloudMistDragon

Hmmm.... maybe you dudes and dudets are right.... not the THRONE.... but there is something of Luna's Spike can take over! 

I don't see a better person to take over DREAM DUTY! :D Knowing how comforting and supportive he is, helping others with their problems.... all he's missing is the magic! Celestia and Luna DID make a little device that helps Twilight control the sun and moon! Maybe Luna can make one containing her dream magic! Yes.... that's actually much better!

Well how about they give him the magic then.

I hope Spike at least gets SOMETHING, because Starlight already gets the castle AND the school, Twilight will take Celestia's role and her friends all have jobs.  What's Spike going to do?  I like the idea of him taking over dream duty, honestly.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:16 PM, Jeric said:

It is a Principality not a Monarchy. Ruled by a Prince or Princess. 

And no I don’t see Spike Co-Ruling. 

Exactly. Whoever said you MUST be a king or queen to rule a nation/kindom clearly doesn't realize Principality is a real and accepted thing in a few small European countries.

• 2 months later...