Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Maud Pie and Mudbriar

Silly Druid

12 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Hey, it's all cool, boss. :-) 

Anyways, Maud and Mudbriar, how the heck did you lovebirds meet? 

Señorita Pinkamena Diane Pie, pray tell me, my friend, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT MADE YOU BREAK A FOURTH WALL? :-D I take it Le Fourth Wall never exists for you :-) 

1. We met at a petrified wood show.

Technically, we already explained it in this thread.

2. It's my super duper pink pony magical powers!

29 minutes ago, PawelS said:

1. We met at a petrified wood show.

Technically, we already explained it in this thread.

2. It's my super duper pink pony magical powers!

1. Maud, what is one thing that you never done but always wanted to do?

2) Mudbriar, do you have a favorite drink? Like apple juice? Soda? Sprite? Water? or something? 

3) Pinkie Pie, it's gonna sound crazy but how did you meet Mr. and Mrs. Cake? 

(OOC: Wow, I'm surprised you answered really fast lol.)

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, raykv423 said:

1. Maud, what is one thing that you never done but always wanted to do?

2) Mudbriar, do you have a favorite drink? Like apple juice? Soda? Sprite? Water? or something? 

3) Pinkie Pie, it's gonna sound crazy but how did you meet Mr. and Mrs. Cake? 

(OOC: Wow, I'm surprised you answered really fast lol.)

(spoiler about season 10 comics)

Spoiler

1. I always wanted to go on a big adventure. I'm assigned to one of Princess Twilight's exploration teams, so hopefully I will be able to do it soon. I heard we're going to the Diamond Dog territory, which is quite an interesting place from the geological point of view.

2. Birch sap is my favorite drink.

3. After getting my cutie mark, I felt that I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a rock farmer. I loved my family (and I still do), but I decided that I need to leave the farm. I was traveling across Equestria to various places, but Ponyville was the bestest and nicest little town I've ever seen! I met many new friends here, I was throwing parties for them, and I spent lots of time with them at Sugarcube Corner, because I love sweets so much. The Cakes liked me, and offered me a job at their shop, and that's how Equestria was made!

(OOC: I love answering these questions, but it doesn't come easy to me, I need some time and concentration to do it properly, and I don't always have that time, because I do some other things in life too. Time zone differences don't help either (I'm in Europe), so there are some delays, but it shouldn't take more than 24 hours.)

3 hours ago, PawelS said:

(spoiler about season 10 comics)

Reveal hidden contents

1. I always wanted to go on a big adventure. I'm assigned to one of Princess Twilight's exploration teams, so hopefully I will be able to do it soon. I heard we're going to the Diamond Dog territory, which is quite an interesting place from the geological point of view.

2. Birch sap is my favorite drink.

3. After getting my cutie mark, I felt that I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a rock farmer. I loved my family (and I still do), but I decided that I need to leave the farm. I was traveling across Equestria to various places, but Ponyville was the bestest and nicest little town I've ever seen! I met many new friends here, I was throwing parties for them, and I spent lots of time with them at Sugarcube Corner, because I love sweets so much. The Cakes liked me, and offered me a job at their shop, and that's how Equestria was made!

(OOC: I love answering these questions, but it doesn't come easy to me, I need some time and concentration to do it properly, and I don't always have that time, because I do some other things in life too. Time zone differences don't help either (I'm in Europe), so there are some delays, but it shouldn't take more than 24 hours.)

Maud and Mudbriar, do you hate Mondays? 

Pinkie, it's gonna sound crazy but I once heard a rumor that you...*ahem* had a crush on Cheese Sandwich. Is this true? 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, raykv423 said:

Maud and Mudbriar, do you hate Mondays? 

Pinkie, it's gonna sound crazy but I once heard a rumor that you...*ahem* had a crush on Cheese Sandwich. Is this true? 

1. Monday is just a day like any other.

Technically, it is special because it usually starts a week of work or school. But there is nothing to hate about that.

2. (blushes) It's so totally not true... (laughs nervously)

9 minutes ago, PawelS said:

2. (blushes) It's so totally not true... (laughs nervously)

Right....Pinkie, [Insert my suspicious look here], if you say so....

Anyway, Pinkie, Maud and Mudbriar, have you listened to these two songs? :-) They're good.

(OOC: HOLD UP, you live in Europe? You made my day lol. Let me guess, UK?)

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Right....Pinkie, [Insert my suspicious look here], if you say so....

Anyway, Pinkie, Maud and Mudbriar, have you listened to these two songs? :-) They're good.

(OOC: HOLD UP, you live in Europe? You made my day lol. Let me guess, UK?)

These are good songs.

(OOC:

1. Sorry for the bland answer, I don't have any ideas how they would react to these songs.

2. Actually I live in Poland, which also means English is not my first language, so I can make mistakes sometimes.

3. The delay this time is partly because the site didn't work for me for a few hours.)

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Maud and Mudbriar,

Maud is a very educated filly, receiving her Roctorate and all. Have you read her thesis Mudbriar? What did you think of her contribution to Rockology? You seem to be a deep thinker too Mudbriar. Are you a researcher? Are you published in your field?

Maud, how often do you say 'Sedimentary, my Dear Watsonbriar' and give a toke on Pinkie's bubble pipe when solving a rock mystery with your partner?

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Dear Maud and Mudbriar,

Maud is a very educated filly, receiving her Roctorate and all. Have you read her thesis Mudbriar? What did you think of her contribution to Rockology? You seem to be a deep thinker too Mudbriar. Are you a researcher? Are you published in your field?

Maud, how often do you say 'Sedimentary, my Dear Watsonbriar' and give a toke on Pinkie's bubble pipe when solving a rock mystery with your partner?

I am aware of Maud's scientific achievements and I appreciate them. Also, technically she is too old to be considered a filly.

I am a researcher myself, although I don't have a sticktorate degree yet. I have published several articles in scientific journals like "Sticks and Branches".

I don't do it. [OOC: That's the boring kind of answer you should expect from Maud.]

[OOC: I read those in Maud and Mudbriar's voices in my head :D so on point, Also sticktorate!]

I am glad to hear that. Maud is lucky to have an appreciative stallion like yourself, and best of luck with your studies. From what I have seen your contribution to stickology in your published sticktorate would be invaluable - all the more so from the rock-perspective you have gained.  

Now for a more personal question. Have you considered having... between you... a small being that you produce together after the most intimate of moments. I am of course referring to... a Japony bonsai tree and rockery :3 truly essential for the harmonious home of branch and rock.

• Brohoof 1

Yo, Maud, Pinkie and Mudbriar, it's been a while, man. How's your day going on now 2021 (or in this case, 1115) is officially here? :pinkie:

Edited by raykv423
  • Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

[OOC: I read those in Maud and Mudbriar's voices in my head :D so on point, Also sticktorate!]

I am glad to hear that. Maud is lucky to have an appreciative stallion like yourself, and best of luck with your studies. From what I have seen your contribution to stickology in your published sticktorate would be invaluable - all the more so from the rock-perspective you have gained.  

Now for a more personal question. Have you considered having... between you... a small being that you produce together after the most intimate of moments. I am of course referring to... a Japony bonsai tree and rockery :3 truly essential for the harmonious home of branch and rock.

I know! I know! It should be a miniature rockery with a bonsai tree in it! What do you think, Maud?

I think it's a good idea.

15 hours ago, Califorum said:

Hi Maud! I love you. Why did you get with Mud Briar?

Because I like him.

14 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Yo, Maud, Pinkie and Mudbriar, it's been a while, man. How's your day going on now 2021 (or in this case, 1115) is officially here? :pinkie:

Technically, I don't see any significant difference compared to last year.

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

Because I like him.

You like him? Well, your going to love me. I love rocks too. Well, all sorts of rocks. I collect rocks. I have various rocks on my desk, and shelf. I like looking at big rocks, just look up at the moon and other planets! Huge rocks, with many types of rocks all over them. 

• Brohoof 1

On 1/11/2021 at 7:04 PM, Califorum said:

You like him? Well, your going to love me. I love rocks too. Well, all sorts of rocks. I collect rocks. I have various rocks on my desk, and shelf. I like looking at big rocks, just look up at the moon and other planets! Huge rocks, with many types of rocks all over them.

I see we have common interests. We can be friends, but my heart belongs to Mudbriar.

On 1/11/2021 at 7:14 PM, abrony-mouse said:

(OOC: yay I made Mudbriar excited! :D )

So Maud, have you ever considered taming a cockatrice for a more personal engagement with your research? *wink*

(OOC: It was Pinkie, she sometimes appears in this thread. You need more than that to get Mudbriar excited.)

I guess I should talk to Silverstream about that.

11 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Tell me about your favorite rock, Maud.

My favorite rock is Boulder. He is my pet. He likes to play with Mudbriar's pet Twiggy. He is a very good looking sedimentary rock. He is over 2000 years old, but doesn't look more than 600. I will tell you the story how I met him. It was a dark and stormy night. Little did I know that my life was about to change forever... (OOC: insert your headcanon here.) ...and Boulder's been by my side ever since.

Any questions?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, PawelS said:

My favorite rock is Boulder. He is my pet. He likes to play with Mudbriar's pet Twiggy. He is a very good looking sedimentary rock. He is over 2000 years old, but doesn't look more than 600. I will tell you the story how I met him. It was a dark and stormy night. Little did I know that my life was about to change forever... (OOC: insert your headcanon here.) ...and Boulder's been by my side ever since.

Any questions?

Very interesting. I have my own rock pet too. He doesn't have a name. I found him in the lake I visited over the summer, very smooth and round sedimentary rock. As for my favorite type of rock, it would be obsidian as it is a very strong material. 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Another question for Maud. 

When did you realise that rocks were your passion?

I grew up on the rock farm, and most things our parents were teaching us were about rocks. So it wasn't hard to realize that I enjoy them.

• Brohoof 1

But was there a moment, like Pinkie had, when your eyes filled with rockbows and you just knew... my destiny is a rock?

Actually I realise that I'm gonna get a yes or no answer to this - no offence Maud, we all have our talents and quirks. So while I would like Maud to answer, I would also like Pinkie to comment on her elder sister's journey here - loquaciously, if possible, Pinkster ol' buddy :3   

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

But was there a moment, like Pinkie had, when your eyes filled with rockbows and you just knew... my destiny is a rock?

Actually I realise that I'm gonna get a yes or no answer to this - no offence Maud, we all have our talents and quirks. So while I would like Maud to answer, I would also like Pinkie to comment on her elder sister's journey here - loquaciously, if possible, Pinkster ol' buddy :3   

You mean the moment when Maud got her cutie mark? That was when she found that big ol' rock and she was really, really, really happy! Can you imagine how happy she was? That must have been a rockerrific experience for her! Do you agree, Maud?

Yes.

• Brohoof 1