Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video game villian?

Aqua The pegasus

I'm partial to Caius Ballad of Final Fantasy 13-2/13-3 and Aversa of Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Caius has good motivations, but is bitter, angry, and confused because he keeps having to watch the girl he's sworn to protect die over and over through time. He's truly tragic in every sense of the word, plus his name is rad, he's hot as hell, and he's got that asymmetric Final Fantasy vibe.

Screenshot_21.png

Aversa is a corrupting figure in TMS#FE that takes over the soul of a major character's sister. If you know Fire Emblem, you've seen her around as well. She's also got some controversy behind her, as she had some major censorship done to dem anime tiddies. But she's just cool as hell looking, and it's just a fantastic game, even with this shit marketing, censorship, general bad reputation, and being launched on a bad console. I'm still waiting for it to be released on Switch, as it's one of my favorite games.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: one more. Majima, because he's an edge lord (although deserved), and he's following you. I liked his look better in Zero better than Kiwami before he cut his hair though.

1504388740_tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8db93dd09p4w8ossok4ksgo0w_640.gif

• Brohoof 3

That depends. I really like Asriel from Undertale because of his sad backstory, and he's just a really cool character.

Ganondorf from the Zelda series (OOT specifically) is just bad a**. Even though the fight (or fights, depending on how you look at it) wasn't particularly hard, he was still an intimidating boss.

• Brohoof 2

I have really come to like Guzma from the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon games. I know that he resigns from Team Skull but I liked him as a villain; not for his strength but for his personality.

FE7DC12F-8959-4F85-934E-6AD009505EA8.png

• Brohoof 2

No contest, this guy. 

VERGIL-THE-BEST-devil-may-cry-3-10609694

Yes, Vergil from Devil May Cry 3. At first, he doesn't seem to have much personality, but that's what I love about him. You have to actually fight him, analyze his style of combat, and reflect deeply on his backstory to appreciate why he is as arrogant, cold, and callous as he is. Not only that, but I adore the balance and sensibility in his power, how he is never too strong, consistently has his power matched and even outclassed, and has no strength he doesn't work for. I even had to listen to his battle music again while typing this up since he is just that badass. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Everyone wishes they could have as much swagger as Godot

tenor.gif?itemid=4776118

Edited by EDITH

• 1 year later...

PERSONA 4 END SPOILERS INSIDE

Spoiler

Tohru Adachi. Adachi is wonderfully cunning, complex and as villainous as he is, relatable. He makes you wanna side with the bad guy because he's so unique and speaks the truth; IMO his POV makes sense more than the protagonists. In spite of everything I can't hate you Adachi, you wonderful beast~

Adachi.png

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...