Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sunset and Fluttershy Play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Photon Jet

As much as I enjoyed watching the Equestria Girls Game Stream short, I shortly made my version where both girls play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for a laugh. This was done on the same day the short was uploaded onto YouTube.

(Sorry for the low quality. I was trying to eliminate all the black lines around the video.)

• Brohoof 2

Isabelle and Fluttershy are pretty much the perfect combination. I have to give that to you. Also, I think anyone who has ever played any entry from the Super Smash Bros. series can relate to Sunset's reactions here. I more than certainly can - especially regarding Ultimate.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cash In said:

Isabelle and Fluttershy are pretty much the perfect combination. I have to give that to you. Also, I think anyone who has ever played any entry from the Super Smash Bros. series can relate to Sunset's reactions here. I more than certainly can - especially regarding Ultimate.

Believe me, I've gone down that route too during the Melee days. Darn Puffballs Unite event.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/13/2019 at 2:46 AM, Photon Jet said:

Believe me, I've gone down that route too during the Melee days. Darn Puffballs Unite event.

I've been to one Melee tournament and let's just say that it didn't go as smoothly as I had imagined.

• Brohoof 1