Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Theyearsixthousand has joined the herd!

theyearsixthousand

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Now that I think about it, I was looking at some disturbing MLP fanfic (Cupcakes) and afterwards I was curious to see if there were any discussions about it. MLP Forums was one of the first results on Google! Do I regret it? Maybe. Am I staying? Yes.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Before MLP, I was super into the Avatar series. I've watched all the episodes for that countless times. After some time I was starting to get bored of watching the same thing over and over again, and I thought to myself, "why not take up a new show?" And honestly the first thing that came to mind was My Little Pony. I've been wanting to watch it for a looooong time but I never had willingness to dedicate my time to it. Keep in mind, I'm the type of person that gets easily bored with shows. That's pretty much the reason why I'm so picky about what I watch. Anyways, fast forward to now and I'm literally taken aback by how fun and exciting it is to watch an episode of MLP. I'm never in a dull mood when I watch it! I feel like I'm always being taken on a rollercoaster of emotions (that might just be me because I'm super emo), but I seriously love all the ponies and sometimes I feel like I wish I was a pony myself! :squee: Hmmm what would be my cutie mark be..

Lastly, Fluttershy is my favourite pony because she is basically how I aspire to live my life! She's such a happy-go-lucky pony despite being very reserved, and I love it <3

Hope to meet some new friends!

• Brohoof 9

Hi @theyearsixthousand and welcome to the forums!

You've come to the right place. I think you'll find lots of potential new friends here in no time. Come on in and enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about the site or just want to chat, my door is always open. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Our world is overrated, let's become ponies. :love:

I hope you'll have a good time here! :yay:

• Brohoof 2