Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

9 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Because remember, we get more animal each day, so make sure that shows a bit. Even if its the smallest detail in the world.

Hehe, you know ducks are kinda "dumb". I am already showing signs of grandness when I am clearly not. I will end up really bad I am sure :scoots::scoots:

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

to sleep? i think character would be most eager to solve this as soon as possible

Yea, didn't we just sleep? I know it is cute to sleep as a group of animals :derp:

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Hehe, you know ducks are kinda "dumb". I am already showing signs of grandness when I am clearly not. I will end up really bad I am sure :scoots::scoots:

Yea, didn't we just sleep? I know it is cute to sleep as a group of animals :derp:

I know that, but I mean in the future. 

5 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I know that, but I mean in the future. 

I'm not sure. I was only thinking about how we would first group together. And the adventures that may be in front of us to solve the situation. I am not going to make any suggestions, I am kinda waiting for you to be the leader and guide the gang @Emerald<3

• Brohoof 1

What are the rules about including official characters? Like trying to get into the castle of the Princesses, and actually mentioning Princess Celestia or Princess Luna in the story. I mean I mentioned Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy once so :P

• Brohoof 1

Sorry if I seem a bit slow, I’m not used to super fast RPs (the other one I’m in is kinda slow cause you have to have a lot of paragraphs). I posted just now so I could catch up, but my character hasn’t seen the artifact yet.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ExplosionMare said:

Sorry if I seem a bit slow, I’m not used to super fast RPs (the other one I’m in is kinda slow cause you have to have a lot of paragraphs). I posted just now so I could catch up, but my character hasn’t seen the artifact yet.

It's fine.

If we're going too fast you can always tell us to slow up for a bit. I always get too excited with these. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Don't worry @ExplosionMare , I am slow too. This is my first RP ever. I am having a blast thought! I am also heading to bed in a few minutes. Just keep me along with the story during my night, and it will all be fine! I'll adapt to it. Also, I am a duck, so geese is kinda offensive ;) I know I used it to explain myself, because that's what other ponies thought I was when i was flying around the streets making mayhem.

Edited by Splashee

Just now, Splashee said:

Don't worry @ExplosionMare , I am slow too. This is my first RP ever. I am having a blast thought! I am also heading to bed in a few minutes. Just keep me along with the story during my night, and it will all be fine! I'll adapt to it. Also, I am a duck, so geese is kinda offensive ;) I know I used it to explain myself, because that's what other ponies thought I was.

Splashee goes QUACK QUACK like a duck

He doesn't go HONK HONK like a goose

(edited)

I'm off to bed. It has been so much fun! I'm looking forward to read about your meeting in the morning. I am currently attached to whatever decisions you make, so have fun!

EDIT: I have never before been in a HOT topic. 88 replies. Cray-cray! Good night friends!

Edited by Splashee
Wow
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Splashee said:

I'm off to bed. It has been so much fun! I'm looking forward to read about your meeting in the morning. I am currently attached to whatever decisions you make, so have fun!

Goodnight, friend!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Oh and @Splashee sorry if Emerald is being annoying, she's just a generally sassy and short-tempered pony.

She is nice, though. Hopefully that's obvious.

I know everything about Emmy. I have read her info page 200 times. I am just spicing up the story. Splashee isn't as bad either, just a duck getting somewhat dumber *runs to bed*

• Brohoof 2

@Emerald<3 Have you planned for any Fluttershy interaction in the future? As you know, Fluttershy can talk to animals and understand them in the show. The plot could be resolved way too easy that way (if you didn't plan or think about it). If you haven't planned to involve her, we might need to do something about it?