Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

Maybe they could talk just to give them a bit of help without actually solving the problem and cutting the story short. They could get library access through Luna or train access through Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

i'm pretty sure animals are allowed on the train, which is why i used it to go to poniville, there's a comic where spike goes on with all the pets(or maybe it was an episode i'm not sure)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

i'm pretty sure animals are allowed on the train, which is why i used it to go to poniville, there's a comic where spike goes on with all the pets(or maybe it was an episode i'm not sure)

Then I guess we're fine. 

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Then I guess we're fine. 

we could add it as a complication, and they already talked about it so why not

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I don’t know. I responded recently so I’m just waiting.

Same here. I actually have no clue what to do new. I was hoping someone would be brave and advance the story for me :lie:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Basically, I am already on the train, the rest of you seem to be just trying to catch the train. That's why I am waiting. I was totally going to raid the train by myself if no one had answered soon :P

Edited by Splashee
Spelling
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

@Splashee

I thought you were with the rest of us trying to catch it?

20 hours ago, Splashee said:

Splashee uses his wings to jump up on the steps of the train, scaring some ponies in the process. "Come on Emerald, Solemn, the train is about to leave!"

I jumped up on the steps of the train, so I am on it. :P

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I thought I was being carried, should I write a train prompt anyways? (I also forgot who was carrying me :BornAgainBrony:)

You are being carried. 

By Lullaby (the goat).

Just say that you are holding on to her tightly or something 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

if i got this right, the unicorn just helped us in

I thought that she was attacking Splashee

If I'm wrong I'll fix it as soon as I can.

(Please forgive me @Splashee if I misread anything lol).

I'm going to bed rn.

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

It is not such a big deal what really happened. The important this we got in that da*n train :BornAgainBrony:

If you find any of my stuff confusing, just ignore it for now. The magic has a bad effect on Splashee (for some unknown reason). He (me) is just trying to get away from it. You have freedom to do whatever you like with pony interactions, like the unknown unicorn I created. I just added that to help me write something, since it was kinda impossible to get one step farther in the story at that very time.

If for any reason you make up something in the story that you expect to keep for a longer time, instead of just for one post, you should put that in parenthesis with a simple explanation. An example would be if you include, let say the CMC, and you expect them to interact with you at a later time, that would be good for us to know so we don't take away your ideas. otherwise, feel free to take ideas!

• Brohoof 2