Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

So the last couple of posts from @Emerald<3 in the RP makes me feel bad, but I don't want to break out of my stupid (for now) uncaring character. Please forgive me from not resolving the tension! :sealed:

Yes @Emerald<3, we'll pause for now. Great job by the way with the story! :adorkable:

It doesn't help that he is a male duck. Just to get you an idea what male ducks do all day long: Oh, I think talking about that is against forum rules.

They are dumb! Cute but evil and dumb. I only have female pet ducks at home.

• Brohoof 1

Side note: I tried a submission without any sort of dialogue today, just to see how it went (also it’s 12:30 AM and I don’t have time for deep dialogue.)

Anyways, to avoid exposition in literally every post, here’s a rundown of Granite Rose’s “condition”:

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia (mental disorder that alters perception, making it difficult to tell what is real despite the side effects sounding absurd to other people.)

Effect 1 (Hallucinations): Granite has a singular hallucination called Thorns who is a grim looking replica of himself. He convinces Granite to bleed out (and eventually to death) and he finds ways to turn new ponies he meets against him. Sometimes this works.

Effect 2 (Thought disarray): If he can get confused or disoriented enough, Granite’s thoughts can become nonsensical and distorted. It’s almost like Discord is inhabiting his brain.

(There is one more but it’s so rare for the character it probably won’t happen in this RP. Sorry if this ended up long I was just tired of over-explaining my character in the RP.)

• Brohoof 2

@Lord Valtasar, I am kinda stuck. I don't want to make up anything about your house since it is your house. Maybe you can take us inside, have us sit down somewhere. Maybe even start a conversation about how we can proceed with solving the issue. I know I have plans to try to solve the issues too, but we could all have a round-table discussion and decide what sounds the most exciting/interesting to do.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Even if we don’t end up in jail because we’re animals, I don’t want anyone to get caught,” Granite replied thoughtfully. 

We won't end up in jail, we will end up in Tartarus. According to what the show has done so far, even fillies go there when they have done bad :mustache:

• Brohoof 1