Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Splashee Should I change the quote then?

No, it was a joke! I am exaggerating because I really think the Season 8 final did an odd thing to poor Cozy. You kinda proven my point by saying we would just go to jail as animals while little fillies are thrown in Equestria's hell.

10 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

The post I just did is probably the one I’m most proud of at the moment (in terms of writing). Do you guys have any favorite posts you did?

I will read your post soon, but knowing how good you write already, I will take extra time to really enjoy reading it!

I am still so new at this, that I probably made a few too big mistakes in the posts I liked myself. I am not confident to say "this one" is good and it had a stupidly obvious error that said "unicorn" instead of "pegasus" (that made me look terrible, but the post was really cool I thought) :scoots::yuck::mlp_gag:

Edited by Splashee
Yes, a master piece indeed @ExplosionMare, good job!

45 minutes ago, Splashee said:

No, it was a joke! I am exaggerating because I really think the Season 8 final did an odd thing to poor Cozy. You kinda proven my point by saying we would just go to jail as animals while little fillies are thrown in Equestria's hell.

I will read your post soon, but knowing how good you write already, I will take extra time to really enjoy reading it!

I am still so new at this, that I probably made a few too big mistakes in the posts I liked myself. I am not confident to say "this one" is good and it had a stupidly obvious error that said "unicorn" instead of "pegasus" (that made me look terrible, but the post was really cool I thought) :scoots::yuck::mlp_gag:

As for yours, I like reading those as well. There are of course formatting errors (mostly with dialogue) that need correction but they’re usually pretty comprehensive. If you ever need grammar help I’d love to help, but really that’s all I can do because the rest of your writing is great!

• Brohoof 1

Yea, I can't seem to get the formatting of my dialogs right, because I find it hard to write the in-between >he said etc<. This is a flaw in my knowledge of English, but I hope we can look past this. I'll keep improving as I read more of your posts and learn, learn and learn!

• Brohoof 2

@Splashee A good way to understand “said tags” is to read some novels. Looking back at them can help you understand how they are used. There’s also more complex tags like action tags but it’s probably best if you start improving the basics first. Besides, it’s not like action tags are super common unless you want to include lots of action in a story.

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

(Hey @Splashee, I meant to tell you this earlier but you need to stop controlling the others' OCs).

Oh, I really messed up without thinking about it. I must not say what you are doing, of course. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

You can always just "try to enter" to be stopped by the guards. Just think about it, trying to break into a place when it wasn't even needed because guards not doing their job.

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Sorry if I reply late this week. I’m gonna be busy up until next week probably.

This week is slow anyway with Bronycon going on.

I am not in a rush. Take your time :rarity:

(edited)

Oh, and I was thinking something y'all. Maybe while we are all separated, it is extremely hard for us to resist our animal urges anymore?

(Ex: @Lord Valtasar Solumn Lullaby starts eating flowers or tin cans).

Because it is when we are all together that it keeps us sane.

Wyt?

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

Oh if Solumn Lullaby gets into trouble now, we will have a really cool cliffhanger. it would be like a season 1 cliffhanger, lol!!

Just saying, it's a fun concept to me!

@Emerald<3 Yep, sounds right

Edited by Splashee
  • Brohoof 1