Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Transformation Time! (OOC)

Emerald Heart

@Lord Valtasar @Emerald<3 @ExplosionMare
Being able to explore the library together makes things easier (and for me more fun). So thank you all for making that come true!

So is there anything we are specifically looking for? Like a common spell in a book? Or a way to reverse any magic spells? Or maybe trying to find the history of the artifact that transformed us into animals?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Emerald<3 cannot be spoiled on anything Season 9 (she's waiting for Netflix)

I just watched episode 17 a few hours ago, it was amazing and I was really scared for a moment that it would change something in our RP. @Lord Valtasar, if you can find a way to not spoil anything but still keep it somewhat official, go ahead. It shouldn't be too damaging to know a little bit more about Canterlot, I think :huh:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Splashee said:

@Emerald<3 cannot be spoiled on anything Season 9 (she's waiting for Netflix)

I just watched episode 17 a few hours ago, it was amazing and I was really scared for a moment that it would change something in our RP. @Lord Valtasar, if you can find a way to not spoil anything but still keep it somewhat official, go ahead. It shouldn't be too damaging to know a little bit more about Canterlot, I think :huh:

Yeah, I don't have cable so I can't watch it.

• Brohoof 1

@Lord Valtasar, yes, sounds good. You are kinda in charge of the story at the moment (no pressure). I backed off when I noticed I was controlling you all too much. Also, I have all time in the world to wait on the story so don't feel pressure!

• Brohoof 1

feel free to move it along, RPs are for combined storytelling, i just thought it would be fun if the guard just passes by not caring that a bunch of animals are there, because his job is for the library and not the park,an "it's someone else's problem" situation, anyway, it's almost 4 so i'm off for the day

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...