Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FluttershyWonders joined the herd!

FluttershyWonders

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just figured as a show as popular as MLP there just had to be a forum for it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I have been a fan of MLP since 2013 (basically when I first started middle school) and have been hooked ever since. My VERY first episode ever was called “Power Ponies” as somepony posted it on youtube. After a while I discovered this channel called “ACRaceBest” and became familiar with his content called “Bronies react” and of course, the fandom behind MLP.

A little bit about me:

Hello! My name is FluttershyWonders or you can call me by my IRL nickname Mjz. My username is a reference to one of my favorite fan-made animations and MLP official song called “Flutterwonder.” (Animation name- Flutterwonder [SFM]- By Ferexes.) 

My favorite pony is Fluttershy and I have a huge obsession with the ship “Fluttercord.” I am such a fanatic that I look at the small details and mannerisms of Fluttershy and Discord whenever they are around one another! (Seriously ask me anything about them) And of course I will always respect another ponys’ ships and opinions, as thats what this community is all about!

I’m very excited to finally put myself in the public eye and meet all of you bronies and pegasisters out there! In addition to anypony attending this years’ Bronycon!

I really don’t know what else to put here besides I am happy to be here and to be apart of such a beautiful community, thank you everypony for reading!:squee:

• Brohoof 10

Hello FluttershyWonders, welcome to the herd!

Also if your wondering how to quote a post, this is how you just click + Quote that is on the post and that's how you alert people that you replied back.

Nice username

2 minutes ago, ZophieStar said:

Hello FluttershyWonders, welcome to the herd!

Also if your wondering how to quote a post, this is how you just click + Quote that is on the post and that's how you alert people that you replied back.

Nice username

Ah thank you for the tip, and I like your username too ;)

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Bas said:

Welcome to these very forums!

WoJ3l2x.png

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!

Thank you!

22 minutes ago, ZophieStar said:

yay you did it!

its always done that way on all forums and also thank you!

oops l was in a rush forgot to quote xD

XD

• Brohoof 1

I kept seeing you around the status feeds with only 2 posts, I am so glad you posted here! :umad:

Welcome to the friendliest forum I have ever been part of! Hope you have a wonderful time! If you need to talk, well I am here most of the time! :darling:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Splashee said:

I kept seeing you around the status feeds with only 2 posts, I am so glad you posted here! :umad:

Welcome to the friendliest forum I have ever been part of! Hope you have a wonderful time! If you need to talk, well I am here most of the time! :darling:

Thank you for guiding me here! I’ve already made so many new friends and awesome memories for my first day. Thank you for everything Splashee, you’re awesome!:mlp_pinkie:

13 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hello @FluttershyWonders and welcome to the forum!

Come on in and join in on the fun. We've got something for everyone (including a Fluttercord Fan Club :yay:). If you need anything or want to chat, send a message my way anytime. :)

Thank you and OOOHMIIIGOOOSH THERE’S A FANCLUB?!:pinkie:

12 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you!

13 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you so much!

16 hours ago, Misty Cloud said:

Hey there and welcome to the forums! Hope you have a wonderful time here! :3 

Thank you, I am already having such an awesome time!

• Brohoof 3