Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Transformation Time! (RP)

Emerald Heart

@Splashee @ExplosionMare @Lord Valtasar

Emerald's ears perked up as she heard someone approaching. Her eyes flickered towards the subject, and was surprised to see a goat clopping it's way through town. She had never seen such a colorful goat, and you sure as hell would know that curiosity would not be killing this cat. 

She moved away from the mare, who seemed very dissapointed at her leave.

"No, kitty! Please, don't go!"

"I'm sorry." She shouted, her apology loud enough for both the mare and the goat to hear, "But I have to go."

• Brohoof 2

she scanned the opening to try and remember which way they had gone yesterday, she was quite dizzy and everything was fuzzy, and then the weirdest thing happened, as if this day wasn't weird enough already, a cat started comming towards her, it may not sound as weird now but we're just getting to the good part, that cat talked, loud and clear, and it looked oddly familiar..
"easy there.. little one" she contemplated running but decided against it it was already shaping to be the worst day of her life, it couldn't get any worse, could it?

• Brohoof 1

Splashee was still trying to get through town in a hurry. Having his newly beautiful wings raised up into the sky, he thought everyone would gaze at his glory. Everypony on the street was running for their lives screaming "wild ugly goose, help!".

He finally entered the street where the magic happened yesterday. It seemed like he was alone for now. (not sure where you guys are currently but you will show up eventually) He immediately started searching for a clue...

• Brohoof 1

"do i know you?" great, this was getting better and better.. yes i use sarcasm when thinking and nopony can stop me. *sigh*
"i know no cats, not of the talking variety at least, what ar.. who are you?"
*she pinched herself* "ouch" and she would still not wake up

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Splashee @Lord Valtasar @ExplosionMare

Emerald looked herself over, "Well, I'm Emerald Heart." She introduced, "... I believe I'm a cat, and I'm pretty sure you're a goat." She stated, cocking her head to the side, "I don't know a lot of goats either but... you really do look familiar to me." She repeated, a confused look on her furry face. 

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 2

"Emerald Heart.." it took a moment"EMERALD HEART?? what happened you.." and then the insult came, "a Goat? look here miss, i'm not having the best of days and i'd appreciate it if you keep your insults to yourself" the audacity some ponies.. well cats in this case have

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Lord Valtasar @Splashee @ExplosionMare

Emerald lifted her paw and shook him off, "No, no, no!" She countered, her ears drooping the slightest bit, "It's not an insult, it's the truth. You've transformed into a goat, Solemn Lullaby." She stated, "Here, just look over there." She pointed towards a nearby window, gesturing for him to look at his reflection. She pawed lightly at the ground, feeling slightly hurt at the accusation. 

Edited by Emerald<3

Splashee stood there completely still, looking at an green amulet, cracked in the middle, laying there on the stony road (stony lol, you know a road made of stones).

"So this is it, huh? Magic contained in an artifact".

Splashee, not being very fond of magic, was not into the magic stored into objects, as they were the worst to avoid.

• Brohoof 1

she looked onto said window, in utter shock.."that explains my missing wings.." she said in a toned down trempling voice "but not much else, what ever shall i do now.." she almost cried. her whole life was ruined but then remembered that she wasn't alone and composed herself, "what now? you know how to turn us back to normal right? it must have been that blast yesterday, we were both in it"

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Lord Valtasar @Splashee

"I don't know what I did, or what to do to fix it." Emerald admitted, her ears going flat, her tail hanging limp. She looked up at him, feeling completely ashamed of herself. 

"I'm not well versed in magic, or potions, or any of that stuff. I don't know what to do." She said sadly, "I'm sorry... I'm so... so sorry." She had never been so apologetic in her entire life. The once confident, strong, and kind-hearted mare had turned into a shameful, emotional ball of fluff. 

Hating herself for causing this, she ran ahead, swiftly on all fours until she tumbled into someone. It wasn't a pony this time, no, no, no. This one looked more like a goose... or was it a duck.

"Please excuse me." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Splashee was now laying upside down on the street, holding the amulet with his claws, and hitting it with his head. (ducks are smart)

"Come on stupid thing, activate!" He screamed "Quack!"

(Okay I am getting slightly annoyed at this 20 character minimum, even though I am clearly above 20 characters)

"Oh don't mind me, cat, I... Hold on a second, you can talk?"

Edited by Splashee
Yea reasons
  • Brohoof 1

@Splashee @Lord Valtasar @ExplosionMare

"Be careful with that!" Emerald scolded, making good use of her tail and yanking it out of his claws, "Do you really want to make this activate again?" Holding it tightly within her tail, "Seriously, you have to think before you do things like that. I'm not one to talk, but the one and only thing I know about magic is that if you mess around with it, you could end up hurting a lot of ponies. I mean, look at me, I accidentally messed with it and I got my friend and I turned into animals!" She neared him, her whiskers nearly tickling his feathers, "So tell me, what are you doing with it?"

• Brohoof 2

she started off behind the cat Emerald, "no use pointing hooves, let's just find a way to fix this instead" she shouted hoping she could hear her(once again, my character is a she)

damn it was not easy chasing cats, but she.. THEY had to get to the bottom of this, they were both in a tough spot, it wasn't only about her anymore and she found that she actually cared for Emerald too, it was maybe the first time she cared for anyone else except herself and her plants..

"oh there you are.. let me guess, the duck talks too" she said it sarcastically but then it dawned to her, it looked like one of the others on that street, somehow, this made her feel safer, they were not alone in this

• Brohoof 1

"I am super careful, of course I am not going to activate it" Splashee quacked back at the cat.

What a sassy cat, he thought to himself.

"Oh, I think I know what happened here. We all turned into animals!" Splashee proudly pronounced >being clearly the brightest of the bunch<.

• Brohoof 1

It only took 2-3 hours, but Granite made it to Town Square eventually. He figured by now somepony would be near the sight of the blast for investigation after it seemed to have...side effects to it.

I hope somepony knows how to fix this. I like having a shell but the weight of it isn’t worth it.

Up ahead, Granite could see a random assortment of animals along with a few ponies nearby. He spotted a duck, a goose, and a cat. Nothing stuck out too much at first, they could be somepony’s pets for all he knew. After glancing a moment longer, however, he realized the animals were colored in ways they shouldn’t be colored. They all had pony-like color schemes, some of which he vaguely recognized. Tentatively, he walked up to them to see if they had suffered the same fate he had.

• Brohoof 2

@Splashee @ExplosionMare @Lord Valtasar

She rolled her emerald green eyes in his face, "No shit, Sherlock." The cat said, "I'm Emerald Heart, this is Solemn Lullaby." She introduced, exhaling slowly to control her temper, "Now, why don't you tell us who you are and why you were trying to activate it?" 

Activating it... on purpose? How much stupider can you get? She thought to herself, turning towards Solemn and sending her an irritated eye roll. 

Out of the corner of her eye she saw something approaching... very slowly.

By it's color scheme, Emerald just knew it was another one of them, another pony who had been affected by the amulet's spell.

"Well?" She pushed, her tail flicking back and forth like a metronome, "I'm waiting."

• Brohoof 2

Emerald was staring at a turtle, it took her a bit to realise why, but once she did she decided they had no time to wait for the 4th victim to arrive on his own, so she went there "well.. i really hope i'm not talking to a normal turtle like a crazy pony goat, but would you care for a lift?" it wasn't like her to help others, but all of them needed all the help they could get right now

• Brohoof 2

Splashee, annoyed at Emerald, said with a condescending tone "I am Splashee, a pony, a pony you hear".

He noticed she was clearly ignoring his authority, but he also saw the other animals getting closer.

(Once they have all grouped together, which depends on @Lord Valtasar and @ExplosionMare) "This amulet was the cause of the magic that turned us into animals, that is all I know. What do we do now?".

• Brohoof 2

Granite’s now extremely small eyes lit up at the promise of a lift. While he was embarrassed to ask for that sort of thing, he knew lagging behind people would get annoying fast.

“Uh, sure! Thanks!” Granite assisted himself onto the other animal, elated he didn’t have to walk anymore. He was about to get comfortable, but he was met with many impatient stares.

“So, uh, everyone knows about this animal curse, right? Do you know what started it?”

Granite Rose glanced around nervously, hoping he said the right thing. He began to ponder, but his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the turtle standing behind him.

“Stay from those who can see. Wonder where they can’t follow. Let pain flow out.”

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Splashee @Lord Valtasar

Emerald Heart nodded, "Well," She said, exhaling once again, "It's nice to meet you Splashee." She smiled, then turned toward the newcomer, "That's what we're trying to figure out. Though frankly, I think investigating the place would be a much better idea than trying to destroy the thing that made us look this way." She answered, "Other than the amulet... and the white light... do you guys remember anything else about yesterday night? Anything that might help us figure this out?"

• Brohoof 2

now it was finally time to start planning on how to get themselves back, there must be a way, unfortunately none of them were unicorns(would their magic even work even if they were?) she wasn't so sure anymore, her own poor poor wings were gone after all, thinking of that didn't help so she put it on the back of her mind "even though we understand eachother, i noticed that ponies just give us weird looks instead, so we can't rely on asking, so we need to find the answers ourselves, any ideas?" oh please please please say yes she thought to herself

• Brohoof 2

@Lord Valtasar @Splashee @ExplosionMare

(No, they won't).

Emerald tapped her chin lightly, "Well, the first thing I would do is to leave this amulet here. I don't want to keep carrying it like this, I'm actually pretty scared of it just being around us to be honest." She admitted, "Then maybe, we could go explore the Equestrian Library? The real question is how would we get in." 

• Brohoof 2

"leave it here? and have more ponies turn into animals? we should at least burry it somewhere that we can find it again, it may be the key to turn us back" besides, what more could it do to them, turn them into different animals?

"a library huh? does this little town even have one? maybe we're better off going to canterlot's there's bound to be something about ...this" could they even read anymore? now calm down Lullaby, you could read the signs just fine on the station, *takes a deep breath* "i believe they'll let us in" (i hope)

"i may be a goat now, but goats are some of the best lawyers in the minotaur lands" not that they were there, but one had to have some hope

• Brohoof 1