Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Transformation Time! (RP)

Emerald Heart

(edited)

@Lord Valtasar @Emerald<3 @ExplosionMare

"We've got to survive this together", Spalshee said determined. "I am also sorry for not giving you the space and time to deal with our own feelings". Splashee walked up to Solumn Lullaby, bowed with respect and said "You have been the most kind-hearted, and kept things in order. I swear I will follow your every command from now on".

He then went over to Emerald and looked at her and said "I have treated you with disrespect, and I am truly sorry for that. I hope we can we start over?" while trying to somewhat smile. (try to smile as a duck)

Splashee hesitated a moment about approaching Granite Rose, as he didn't know him well enough at this point, but he felt he needed to have all his friends to be united. "Mr. Granite Rose, I will make a promise to you here and now, to take the fall if we both get caught. You are not as fast as the rest of us, and I will not leave until I have seen you get to safety first".

Edited by Splashee
Adding your user names to wake you up
  • Brohoof 1

Lullaby was just standing there, she could barely believe her ears, one moment they all scream at eachother and now this? was it really that easy? it didn't matter, they were back on track, and they were back to being friends, friends.. she went to her saddlebags to fish out the food, but it was an excuse so that they won't see her tears, they were happy tears, but tears showed weakness, both sad and happy ones, and despite it all, she still didn't know them that well..

she composed herself and turned towards them "let's eat then, we're still under the clock and we need to be there before it's dark if we're to find an entrance" a seed of doubt started creeping on the back of her mind, will they still be friends after all this is over? or will they all go on with their seperate ways like before?

@Splashee @Lord Valtasar @ExplosionMare

Emerald was just as stunned as the rest of the group. Especially of Splashee, who seemed to finally realize his mistakes. 

"It's alright." She said, smiling right back at him. Her ears suddenly perking up as Solumn began to speak. 

She nodded, "Absolutely." Her nose twitched as a fish was dropped to the ground in front of her, "Meow!" She mewed happily, leaning down to eat it.

She finished it in about a minute, licking her lips, "Shall we get going? I- I mean... Meow!" She sighed, "I mean thank you." She said, "I'll pay you back later. I promise you that." 

• Brohoof 1

Granite Rose was a bit shocked to hear what Splashee said to him, especially after adding a “Mr.” to his name. He was also surprised that a bunch of strangers could make up so quickly. Still, nothing surprised him more than being a turtle so he decided to forget about it and eat with the others.

As he dug into a package of leaves from the pet store, he felt he should say something since he was the only one who hadn’t. He didn’t try to pick a fight with anyone but being on edge all the time probably bothered at least one of them.

“Since we’re all, uh, apologizing here, I’m sorry I haven’t been any help. I’ve been pretty distracted today and my turtle body isn’t doing anypony anything good. I’ll still keep a lookout for the guards, if everyone is ready,” he said, turning to everyone. When he turned to Splashee, he felt like he should say something more.

“And, uh, Splashee, thanks for wanting to cover for me. You don’t have to do that, you know. You’d have a better shot of just outrunning them!” he added, winking to imply he was making a joke. 

The calmness that had quickly spread across the room put Granite at ease. He relaxed his turtle muscles and just sat down, taking it all in. He knew it would be one of the few solaces he would have today.

“Leave this place. Go where it is safe. Let pain flow from your body.”

Thorns’ beckoning voice rang once again, attempting to match the calmness in the room to control Granite. Unfortunately, in Granite’s current state of mind (and in his mistake to forget his pills), he didn’t notice anything off about this. Without paying much attention, he began to stand up and slowly walk out the door. 

Wait, no! Stop. He’s tricking you again. Granite mentally shouted at himself, remembering his place. He would not succumb to his delusions, not while he was here.

• Brohoof 1

Splashee closed his eyes, to study the blueprints again in detail. His photographic memory was very useful in situations like this. The public library is a square building with a big glass dome on top, and the front side has an entrance with multiple doors. (I am trying to poorly describe the building seen in Hasbro's Youtube video MLP Equestria Girls S1 - Sunset Shimmer's Saga Homecoming at time 5:49. I don't think it is required of us to follow this description at all)

• Brohoof 2

"we need to scout the place first, to find an opening you could possible slip through to unlock the door for me from the inside, after that, you're coming with me so we can find a book that could help us, though i'm not sure what we should be looking for exactly, probably a book on magical artifacts to see what that pendant that transformed us was" seeing that everyone had finished eating, she continued "alright then, let's get going, time is of the essense"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Lead us the way, Miss Lullaby", Splashee said, on a full stomach, holding his crop with his wing not to not burp.

Edited by Splashee

Splashee was still nervous about the royal guards magic. He knew he was more vulnerable in Canterlot because of the population being mostly unicorns, but a focus magical attack usually ends with him having to be resurrected with the help of Zyyz, and she is not going to help unless he can deliver what he was ordered to deliver. Thankfully, the library will have what I am after, he thought to himself.

(Splashee's story here will probably not going to get mixed with Transformation Time, I am mainly killing time here waiting for @ExplosionMare)

welp, looks like i'm the leader she thought nervously, no no this can't be it, they just don't know the city too well so she'll be leading them there, besides, Splashee seemed to know more about that library than her, maybe they should have him inside with them, she looked at Granite "up you go" she said while puting him on her back again, 

• Brohoof 2

they arrived at the library, it seemed bigger up close, more intimidating than she remembered, but then again, she wasn't trying to find ways to infiltrate it last time she was here, she put Granite off her back, "i think this is a good place to observe the guards" she started scanning the building for pottential entries, they didn't have to be very big, Emerald's Cat status would help alot there.. she spottet an open window, but the question was, would they leave it open once the library was closed? they had to look for more options just to be certain that they'll have a plan B, a plan C and a plan Z if need be, "let's spread out and look for entries" she said to the rest, "we'll meet back here in an hour"

• Brohoof 2

"Okay, copy that", Splashee replied. He didn't like being in the middle of the street among all the other ponies visiting the library or passing by, so he flax'd his way to one of the side streets. From there he could see the others doing their things.

He looked up at the tall building, there was a window there but way too high up to reach without having wings like a Pegasus. He tried to fly up when no one was looking but he couldn't leave the ground. What if I wee to use one of my quick moves to jump up? He thought. Hmm, I better just wait for the others to find a way in, to be safe.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare @Splashee @Lord Valtasar

Emerald Heart nodded, "Yes Ma'am." She walked off in a different direction, and please, be safe everypony. 

She really wanted to go with the others. She wasn't scared, she was just worried about her new friends and their safety. Nevertheless, she kept her head up and continued walking in a hope to find a good way out of here. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Granite Rose waited outside, watching as everyone went around the building. He felt a bit nervous tracking the guards alone, but if he was spotted, he could always curl up in his shell and no one would notice anything. 

He stuck his head in a bit as if he was peering from a small space. He eyed the guards, each one pacing about 30 hooves before turning and trotting to their next post. They only turned their heads occasionally, pivoting them about 60 degrees as they walked. When they reached the corners, they would stick their heads out a bit to see if anyone was there before they walked down the path. As they trotted, lights glowed from their horns. Their lights beamed brightly enough to blind anyone in its path, but the range on the lights only stretched a few feet in front of them.

This shouldn’t be too hard to get past them. If everyone walks behind them, they should be okay. They could definitely get past them when the guards are in the corners. he thought as his eyes slowly watched the guards. He waited for any changes in the pattern, but the pattern remained unchanged as the guards went through the same routes over and over again.

I should be able to explain the pattern to them. It’s pretty easy to remember. If only I knew where everyone went... 

Edited by ExplosionMare
Characters aren’t supposed to be inside yet
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Lord Valtasar @ExplosionMare @Splashee

Emerald Heart wasn't sure what to think during her quest for an entrance. 

Maybe up the--

"REOWR!" She shouted loudly as she was suddenly hoisted into the air, into the arms of a stallion she did not recognize.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked, "You must be lost, animals aren't allowed on the premises. So why don't you just go find your owner already, kitty."

What? No! Put me down!

She started wiggling around in his arms, trying to escape his surprisingly strong grasp.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go! Dammit! 

"Don't be scared! Y'know, my daughter has been asking for a kitty for a while now. You'd make do just fine."

No! No!

She hissed loudly, shouting at her friends for help. 

"I'm sorry you guys! I'm so, so sorry!" She shouted loudly, "Forgive me!"

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

Splashee was out of luck. Really out of luck. Behind the library was a lake, with a lot of angry faces. Geese screaming! Swans flapping their wings! And they were not willing to share this place with a lonely duck.

*Slow motion fighting action scene starts here*

Music: Propellerheads - Spybreak!

*Action scene ends after about 8 minutes*

The lake was full of floating feathers. Splashee has lost one more feather. He turned around and looked at the library building from the back side. It has no window, no entrance. It was time to head back to meet the others (since clearly 8+ minutes is an hour, and most of the 8 minutes where in slow motion, lol).

Lullaby had no luck finding an entry spot, she was about to turn back when she heard a noise from above, she looked up and saw some crows, and there it was, a window they used to send mail by pidgeon in the old days, nopony used it nowadays, evident by the crows nest nearby, pegasi had taken over that role, but it was still there, and it'd be unguarded for sure, no pony could fit through there, but a cat could! comfident that this would be enough, she turned to go back to Granite,

she glanced at the sundial on the park in front of the library, it was not nearly an hour yet, but they had their answer, when she got closer, she saw that Splashee was already there, maybe he too had found an entrance, and came back early, more options were always good "any luck with the guard patterns" she asked Granite "i found an entrance" she unrolled the map and pointed where it was" here, it's a bit high for the rest of us but Emerald shouln't have a problem getting there, speaking of.. where is Emerald? i didn't see her on my way back, did you?" she inquired of Splashee

• Brohoof 2

"No, Emerald might still be looking for an entrance. It's not yet been an hour", Splashee replied to Solumn. "Stay here and wait for her, I'll do another quick sweep of the area to see if she got into some kind of problem".

between her and splashee one of them should have seen her on their way back, could it be that she tried to do it on her own and went inside? "sounds like a plan, we'll be here, make sure to be back by the appointed time, maybe she just found an entrance and decided to go somewhere else with her spare time" maybe she just missed her, Splashee would find her

• Brohoof 1

"Put me down!" Emerald Heart shouted for all to hear, "Put me down! I have to get back to my friends! Please! Ugh!"

"Calm down." Her captor reassured, "I'm not gonna hurt you."

He tried to scratch behind her ear but she just swatted his hand away, "Don't you touch me! You have no right to touch me! Solumn Lullaby! Splashee! Granite Rose... somepony help me!" She shouted, thrashing around in the stallion's arms.

"This is ponynapping! Ugh! Just let me go so I can get back to my friends!"

• Brohoof 1

Splashee ran thought the busy square in front of the library, shouting "Emerald, where are you!! Emerald". All of a sudden he felt a spear cutting through his body, and he lost consciousness.

A Palace Guard had picked up the duck using his magic horn. "Animals are prohibited in front of the public library, by orders of Princess Celestia" he said and carried Splashee away somewhere away from the public.

Granite Rose turned to Solumn, realizing she had found a small entrance near the roof. He was relieved an entrance was found so quickly. He quickly replied,

“That’s great! The guards aren’t too bad, by the way. As long as we somehow stay behind them we’ll be fine,”

He glanced at the map, noticing the entrance was at the top. Solumn assured him Emerald would be able to reach it, but that didn’t stop him from feeling concerned. He felt like she should have backup in case something went wrong. 

“Shouldn’t somepony go in with her, in case she gets caught? If she gets caught by herself we might not be able to find her,” Granite said, worry audible in his voice. If anyone got lost time, there was no guarantee they’d be able to easily converse again.

• Brohoof 1

"Shit, shit, shit!" She cursed, "What am I supposed to do for you to let me go- no, I said not to touch me!" 

Her ears perked up at the sound of Splashee calling her name, "Splashee?" She called out, fear going down her spine as his voice dissapeared all the sudden.

Oh, no... She thought, he's in trouble. I can just feel it. What am I supposed to do? I'm just a cat.

She felt a hoof under her chin, starting to scratch at it.

Not wanting the attention right now, she bit the hoof and tried to jump out of his grasp, but he wouldn't let her escape.

"I already told you that you didn't need to be afraid. You're homeless, aren't you? What, do you have something better to do, cat?" He started to walk off further, Emerald wiggling in his arms even harder than before.

• Brohoof 1

"i'm afraid we i can't fit through that opening, and while Emerald can climb easily as a cat, i'm not so certain you or splashee will be able to, i'm hoping they'd think her a stray if they catch her and just let her out, though i'm hoping it won't come to that" splashee was taking too long, and emerald hadn't arrived on her own either, she glanced at the sundial "this is taking them too long.. i'll go look for them" she didn't even wait for a response, she had started to worry, splashee was usually quite loud so she'd find him easily ..or so he thought, none of them were anywhere, she circled the building two times. well.. almost circled, there was a lake on the back side, but they couldn't have been there, unless splashee could just swim, but why would he?

after calling for them a few times someone answered, someone from above, a pegasus? did ponies finaly started understanding them again? perhaps we were too hasty to act, she thought, perhaps it's just wearing off,  ..but when she looked up, her gaze met a crow instead "i heard of this Emerald and Splashee you seek" it was saying, "they were shouting at eachother just like you do now, really though, what's gotten into you three, i'm the one shouting in these parts" was it seriously claiming the right to shout? she decided not to say that aloud and went for another approach instead, they were living next to their entrance after all and they didn't need them on their enemy list "where are they? have you seen them? i'm afraid we got seperated, sorry for shouting in your teritory" the crow seemed to be smiling, even though it was probably impossible for a beak to comvey that when she thought about it "saw them i did, but you'll need to do something for me before i tell you where, i had the little ones follow them so don't worry you won't lose them, your best bet is with me" Lullaby wanted to scream, but kept herself from showing it, her friends were missing and that crow wanted her to ran errants for it? instead she said "how can i help you good sir?"

• Brohoof 2