Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Transformation Time! (RP)

Emerald Heart

Emerald Heart's relentless tries to escape the stallion's grasp had made her exhausted, and she had quickly fallen asleep in the stallion's arms.

So, as one might imagine, she was extremely terrified when she woke up in a comfortable bed in an empty bedroom.

"Kitty!" A little foal shouted from the doorway, "You're awake! Yay! The kitty's awake!" She trotted into the room and levitated the cat in front of her, "You're so pretty! Daddy said he was gonna get one for me, but I never thought it would be as pretty as you!" She complimented, "So... what should I call you? Hm... Valentine? No... Mrs. Whiskers? No... Love Muffin? Good... I know, Cutie Pants! How about that? Come here Cutie Pants?"

Emerald Heart just jumped off the bed and hid in the corner.

I hope my friends are okay...

• Brohoof 1

The Palace Guard carried unconscious Splashee to the drawbridge entrance and laid him down by a bush near the moat surrounding Canterlot's walls, left him there and walked back. Thankfully there was no other animal or predator around to harm the little lifeless duck. Since Splashee wasn't any of the royal breeds (like those damn Swans), he was thrown out of Canterlot.

• Brohoof 1

running erants for the birt was humiliating, especially since she had to do it all while maintaining a happy-to-help facade, her friends were who knows were and she was stuck gathering shiny things for a bitd, or picking some hay for it's nest and all kinds of menial tasks, she contemplated just leaving and going to find them on her own, but she had no idea where to look for, finally, the bird decided it was enough "you've been a good friend helping me today, but i can see how anxious you are for your other friends, so that's enough" "happy to help" she said but as he started explaining what happened to them, she couldn't believe her ears, he knew her friends were actually in danger and he didn't tell her right away.. the nerve of that bird, there was no time for reprecautions though, she bolted away towards Granite so he won't think she got lost too

after quickly explaining to him what happened, she said, "can you handle splashee? i'll try and free Emerald,we'll meet here again tonight" thankfully the crow had kept it's word and gave her the location of where they were, stupid bird, even thinking about him made her blood boil

half an hour or so later, she was outside the house where Emerald was supposed to be, the sun had already began to set, a dog had startled her earlier, and before she knew it, she was standing on a balcony, not even realizing how she got there, her goat 'instincts' had kicked in, and it all looked grim with these new complications, not to mention they still needed to infiltrate the library after this, but despite it all.. she felt more alive than she ever had before, this one wild adventurous day was more exciting more real than a whole year of making glass pannels and pretending to be friends with Canterlot's elite. could this be a second chance and not a curse? she remembered how she almost ate grass from the park this morning and dismissed the thought, no, they had to go back to ponies, but hopefully they wouldn't go back to beeing strangers

she studied the house, trying to think of a way to get Emerald out, acording to the crow they took her for a pet, they could not understand her so this was gonna get tricky, another infiltration perhaps? they could certainly use the practice, but the problem was a house doesn't close down for the night, and ponies would be in it, for now, she decided she'll need to locate her first before deciding what to do, so she went around checking through windows

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Lord Valtasar @Splashee @ExplosionMare

Emerald Heart was being carried around the house by the scruff of her neck, the little filly holding her not being careful at all with her frail little body.

"C'mon!" She called out, hugging the cat close to her chest and kneeling down next to a food and water bowl, "Aren't you hungry?" 

No, she wasn't.

"Okay, how about we play instead?" She leviated something in the air and suddenly a little red dot appeared on the ground.

Emerald jumped on it, but then suddenly it moves from her grasp.

"Meow!" She called out, running place to place so she could catch it. 

The lazer pointer turned off and Emerald found herself looking all over the kitchen for the red dot, tilting her head to the side wondering how it could have dissapeared.

She was picked up again, this time much more gently and the two began to explore the house.

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

@Lord Valtasar Granite saw Solumn bolt in his direction urgently. He had worried before about Emerald and Splashee, but the actual fear hadn’t settled in until he saw the panic in Solumn’s eyes. When she reached him, Solumn quickly asked him to watch Splashee, then scurried off to find Emerald.

“Oh, um, sure! I’ll watch over him,” Granite yelled, hoping Solumn heard him before she ran away. When Solumn left, he went over to check on Splashee, who was in a critical state. His feathers were tangled and he was laying unconscious. Whatever had just happened to him, Granite knew he needed to fix. He stuck his head out to see if he could find any resources that could help the duck. 

Stay from danger. Go where it is safe. Release your pain.

The beckoning tone of Thorns’ voice rang out once again, desperately trying to tempt Granite to leave the others behind. The desire to leave grew stronger in Granite though the desire was not his own. His legs moved automatically as if each step was preplanned. His eyes stared ahead, searching for something in the midst of nothing. The pull of this path continued to tug at him, like a foal begging their parents to take them somewhere. He continued to trudge forward, unaware of what was happening until he realized how far he had gone out.

Wait, how did I get here? Oh no, Splashee! I was supposed to watch him and now I’m ten feet away from him! What’s wrong with me! I’m a turtle, I should know better than to wonder when I’m as slow as I am! he chastised to himself. After mentally slapping himself, he turned around and headed back as quickly as he could. He hoped he wouldn’t get caught after walking so far away, but most importantly, he hoped nothing worse had happened to Splashee.

• Brohoof 1

Splashee was standing in the middle of a great field reaching out as far as one could see. Not a cloud in the sky. A voice echoed in the wind as the pony couldn't move. "You are here again" said the great voice. Splashee looked at his hooves without moving. Wait I am a pony again? (Splashee thought). "No, you are a failure again", Zyyz replied disappointingly.
"Can you return me to a pony state again?" Splashee asked knowing the answer already. "It is not part of the deal. You mustn't assume I will save you. It is part of your destiny to be the way you are. Your new friends need you, and I require you to keep your promise. Wake up and play your part", Zyyz said with an annoyance in her voice.

Splashee knew he had a few seconds to respond, and tried to wake up. Easier said than done. The pain was great now. He could see Granite Rose strolling not far from him, as he crawled up (trying to get up, I don't have the English for it) quacking in pain. "Mr.... Mr Rose, I'm over here", Splashee tried to scream but all he was doing was moving his beak to the words, no words could be heard.

(I hope this doesn't count as either dying or god mod, it should affect the rest of the story either)

• Brohoof 2

Emerald Heart sighed as the mare carried her around the house, showing her every nook and cranny of it until they were back in the mare's bedroom. She set the cat down on the bed then the mare laid alongside her, "It's getting late..." She commented, "I don't like the dark."

Emerald tilted her head at the comment, understanding what she meant. 

"I got something for you." 

Oh, no.

Something was shoved around her neck, and Emerald hissed loudly, trying with all her might to yank the collar off. 

"No, stop that! You'll tear it!"

That's the point.

"Bad kitty!" Emerald was suddenly squirted in the face with water, "Naughty kitty! Stop that!"

She hissed at the filly as she continued doing that, and finally jumped off the bed and hid in the corner as far away from her as possible. It was then that she noticed the goat at her window. Emerald gave him pleading eyes, mouthing the words 'help me.'

After about fifteen minutes, Granite finally made it back to Splashee. Splashee was beginning to wake up, which was a sign that he wasn’t in as much danger as Granite Rose thought. He edged closer to Splashee as the bird began to painfully lift himself up. As Granite tried to help, he cried,

“I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to leave! Hold on, let me help you up!”

Granite stuck his head under one of Splashee’s wings and lifted his head slowly back up in order not to injure the wing further. He placed the rest of his body under Splashee for a support system in case he began to fall. The bird began to move, but the process was very slow. Getting the duck to stand was extremely difficult, especially considering the fact that his wings were incredibly sensitive because of the pain. Not wanting to give up, Granite continued to hoist Splashee up enough to where he would be able to stand again.

Edited by ExplosionMare
Grammar
  • Brohoof 2

Splashee was in pain but his thought kept going back to the thing Zyyz said about how his new friends needed him. She never talks like that. It is always about him doing his job, never to stop and care about others, and that's it! If this animal thing was part of some grand plan, she wouldn't have anything to do with it, that's for sure.

"Granite... Can you hear me?", he asked hoping his voice has come back.

Lullaby was perplexed, she spotted Emerald but instead of being captive like the bird said, she seemed to be having fun with that filly.. did she really just decide to abandon the whole operation and just stay a cat? she find it hard to believe, but if that was what she chose, they should respect it, 'i wish she at least told us before running off' she thiought,

but then that brat tried to put a colar on her and everything changed in a snap, Emerald was not content with this life after all, she decided she needed to take action and go for a rescue, and if it was all a missunderstanding, she could just go back inside and live this life, and then Emerald noticed her, perfect, time to form a plan, it was getting late, and that kid was bound to fall asleep soon, then they could test their library plan here, Emerald could unlock the door from the inside, and i can open it, she tried to convey the plan through motions as to not alert the household of her presence, a goat in their yard would probably not be met with a smile and how you do

Emerald would surely be scared, but she had to do this, storming the place wasn't an option. they were just simple folk going about their lives, plus, if they were going to succeed tonight, it was a fear she'd have to conquer anyway

• Brohoof 2

Emerald Heart cocked her head at first, trying to process the strange movements that Solumn was giving her. Her eyes widened in realization, and she pounced into action, doing what she was instructed to do, doing her best to avoid the little filly that was trying to pick her up again. Emerald was terrified, she couldn't believe that she had actually been calm about this for a second. She wasn't a pet, and she would never be!

Slowly though, the cat backed away so that her friend could do her part, all while hoping that she would do it soon.

• Brohoof 1

@Splashee Granite continued to lift up Splashee, but he felt as though he was making very little progress since the duck had barely moved an inch from the ground. Granite Rose continued regardless, nearly straining his neck in the process. Suddenly, he heard a pained whisper coming from Splashee. He couldn’t make out what he said, so he gave up trying to lift the duck so he could lean in to listen more carefully.

“S-Splashee? Did you say something?” he spat out. While he was relieved Splashee wasn't unconscious anymore, the labored breathes he displayed on the rapid rise and fall of his chest proved he was still in a terrible condition. Granite moved from his original position and sat next to Splashee and leaned closer to hear him better. He had to make sure he heard everything the next time in case Splashee became unconscious again.

• Brohoof 2

"Did... Did you guys find Emerald?" Spalshee asked while not trying to look weak. "It is not long until nightfall".

He looked at Granite Rose realizing that he might have been wrong assuming the turtle was a threat to him. He now knew his new friends were important to him, and he needed to change his approach and attitude to keep it that way.

• Brohoof 1

Emerald just sprung into motion imediately instead of waiting for the filly to be put to sleep, no matter, maybe it's better this way, time wasn't exactly in abundance, once the door was unlocked, she opened it slowly, hoping the residents won't notice, a quiet escape was preferable..   "SCREEEEE!!" in this silent neighbourhood, the door might aswel be a flugelhorn, there was no way they wouldn't notice "RUN" she said to Emerald, preparing to do the same

• Brohoof 2

@Lord Valtasar

Emerald Heart nodded and ran as fast as she could, gasping for breath after they finally were out of reach.

"I'm so sorry..." She apologized, "I was being so careful... I didn't mean for any of this to happen..." She mewed sadly, "Could you ever forgive me?"

• Brohoof 1

"it's not your fault they have a squeeky door, stop beating yourself with things that are out of your control" not to mention talking while running wasn't the easiest thing "take a left here" she called after her, she knew these parts, they could easily loose them there, if they even started chasing them, she didn't have the time to check.

her heart was pounding, she hadn't ran in years, flight was her go to method when trying to go fast, but having seen the city from above so many times made it so much easier to navigate it even when she was on ground, as if she had a map etched in her mind

• Brohoof 1

"don't worry, we'll meet up with them soon near the liblrary" if they were still there, she thought, but that was a thought best not voiced, why would they not be there, after all they need to go back to ponies just as much as us, and if bad comes to worst, she could always ask her new crow "friends" where they went

she stopped, "i think we're clear, let's head towards the library, it's already getting dark, and it will close soon,i have some good news, i found an entrance you can fit that's not sewers" she scanned the area a bit then turnt towards the Starswirl plaza where the library was

• Brohoof 1

@Splashee He looked around carefully to make sure Emerald wasn’t running up to them as they spoke. Seeing nothing, he said,

“Sorry, I haven’t seen her yet. I think Solumn is looking for her though,” Granite said. He paused and lingered on what he would say next. Splashee looked fine now, but the chance he fully recovered was slim, so he would have most likely still needed assistance.

“Do you need any help? If you don’t, that’s fine! You had trouble standing earlier, so if you still can’t stand I can lift you up,” he interjected. Splashee looked like he really didn’t want any help, but Granite didn’t want to feel guilty for not offering. Besides, helping was really all he could do as a small turtle.

• Brohoof 2

"I think I can stand up by myself now, thanks Granite", Splashee quacked, as he tried to stand on both feet and not look weak anymore. "I was supposed to save you if we ever got trapped, remember?" He laughed, before getting a serious look. "We have a long night ahead of us, let's do it!".

@Lord Valtasar @Emerald<3

(I'm not specifying my location, so feel free to change the story to fit yours. I am of course waiting for @ExplosionMare to agree on the location of our characters as well!)

they arrived at the radezvous point, the others weren't there, she started worrying, the sky was already quite dark and the library was about to close for the day, she scanned the perimeter, maybe they just went around the corner to be out of the guards' site or someting, and sure enough.. "there they are" she said to Emerald "see, nothing to worry about" she was telling that to herself as much as she did for Emerald, in a few moments they met with the others "glad to see you're ok.."she started saying but then she noticed the state Splashee was in "what happened?" his wing was a mess, did they really just beat him up for next to no reason? some guard was gonna loose his job once she was back to her pony form, this was despicable

• Brohoof 2

"Miss Lullaby, this injury is nothing to worry about. The Royal Guard was just doing his job. I'll be fine and ready to do what is required of me!", Splashee said with a duck grin, as he turned over to Emerald "I am happy to see you both, here, safe". He knew that his injury was mostly from magic radiation and didn't want the others to worry about the guard's jobs now when they were about to go up against them again.

The library was just moments from being closed. The guards were doing the final task to lock the main doors. It was getting dark as well, which makes it easier to move around in the open.

Granite was relieved the girls were back. They could finally get into the library and fix themselves. Granite was finally sure of himself as he carefully walked up to the perimeters to watch the guards.

“Alright, I know the guard patterns but does anyone need a refresher?” he asked. He waited for a while in case anypony wanted to speak up. He didn’t want anyone going in unprepared.

• Brohoof 1

"so let's recap the plan once more, Emerald, do you see that there?" she pointed at the entry she had found earlier "that's where you go in from, don't worry about the crows, they're friends, they're the ones that helped me locate you" she chose not to mention doing errants for them, better if she went having a good image of them "once in, you'll go and unlatch that door here" she pointed at one of the entrances on the map "then i push it upen and we go searching for the a book that could help, where was that section again Splashee?" 

(after splashee answers)
"Splashee, you will remain outside looking for any unusual movement, if some comotion happens, make some noize to scare the swans so that the guards will be distracted, but not on you specifically" seeing how they treated him last time, just for being outside in broad daylight, it wasn't exactly safe to get caught at night, "Granite you can either come with me, on my back so we have eyes checking behind us aswel or stay outside and help Splashee monitor" i think that is all, she thought "if everything goes smoothly, we meet here, if not and we need to make a run for it, we meed at the park outside my house"

• Brohoof 1