Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv English Dubbed My Hero Academia Season 4 Trailer

Venomous

Here it is! I am hyped for this October! Now, I already know what is going to happen this season, as I have a friend who spoiled it all and even further for me. Even so, I am really excited.

(I know that the English subtitled trailer came out a bit ago but I wanted to wait to share the English dubbed version).

Discuss!

You know what that means, guys... even more of me going about how much I love my Bakugou :proud:

• Brohoof 1

haha well I don't really like bnha that much, superhero stuff has always been cringy to me, but just as with opm I'll be watching the fourth season because the animation and music is good and how could I otherwise argue with all the bnha fans when it's time for the yearly anime awards?

Seriously though, it'll be interesting to see where they take the story from here. I have not read the manga for obvious reasons, though I do have an idea of where things are heading. Maybe the League of Villains will actually have Shigaraki be a major impactful enemy in this season as they totally blew all opportunities with the joke of a villain from last season that was All For One. Maybe they'll dump him and mr beak guy is the next threat.

I don't watch in dubs so this trailer might not be as relevant for me but I haven't seen the japanese one yet anyway. By the way, Invisible Girl is my favorite character we have seen so far. Bakugo is my least favorite :p sorry op. no wait, my least favorite is Mineta.

Oh! And I hope this season will have great OPs and EDs too as that's one of the things I actually enjoy about the series. Got quite a few of them on Spotify, in fact.

I'm super hype for S4 MHA! I thank my o' buddy who pushes me to continue to watch it when I was about to lost faith on it and drop it completely during the mid S2. Now MHA is one of my top, so I cannot wait for the Overhaul arc! Rumors says that it's going to be dark, so I'm looking forward to that. I just rewatched the series  and almost done with S3. Then after, re-watch it again the 3rd time, in English dub. Since I'm curious how it would sound. 

• Brohoof 1

I remember seeing the subtitled version a while ago, but seeing this gets me really hyped! I really like the voices for the new characters shown in the trailer. I don't know if I can say the names of the characters in case of spoilers. Either way, I'm really looking forward to seeing what season 4 has in store for the anime.

7 hours ago, TBD said:

I'm super hype for S4 MHA! I thank my o' buddy who pushes me to continue to watch it when I was about to lost faith on it and drop it completely during the mid S2. Now MHA is one of my top, so I cannot wait for the Overhaul arc! Rumors says that it's going to be dark, so I'm looking forward to that. I just rewatched the series  and almost done with S3. Then after, re-watch it again the 3rd time, in English dub. Since I'm curious how it would sound. 

Those rumors are correct, my friend. I've seen manga and other My Hero reviews that say the Overhaul arc is both the longest and darkest arc in the series. I remember seeing one spoiler in the manga and I'm really ecstatic to see how they animate the scene. ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Overhaul arc is both the longest and darkest arc in the series

I wonder if that arc will take up the whole season. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, TBD said:

I wonder if that arc will take up the whole season. 

I could imagine that. Either that, or they finish up the season with a few episodes left. Afterwards, they add a couple of episodes to add in another arc perhaps? I haven't read the manga that much, so I can't be sure, to be honest.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I could imagine that. Either that, or they finish up the season with a few episodes left. Afterwards, they add a couple of episodes to add in another arc perhaps? I haven't read the manga that much, so I can't be sure, to be honest.

Yeah same here too. But think since it’s the longest arc as most say, I would assumed it will take up most the season. Each season have about two arcs. So that’s all I know. 

I was looking this up

https://bokunoheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Story_Arcs

Fam, I'm hyped for this! I forgot how excited I was for it, since I finished the first three seasons in around 3 days or so. :laugh:

The show got recommended to me by a friend on Discord as they spammed me with "YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS, DUDE" and "WATCH IT ALREADY, IT'S AMAZING", and I don't regret watching all of the episodes in 3 days at all, not one bit!

Also Ochako is best girl, don't @ me. :fiery:

bnha is decent series for me but past seasons havent really been striking me as extraordinary. Im going into s4 blind so i dont really have much expectations but i still hope it will be as good as other seasons if not better

• 2 months later...

Well I think this is a right place to discuss MHA! Just watched the first episode of MHA S4 and man, it already got me tear up a bit. 

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Waiting for more episodes to air before I start it ~

I’d do the same too but I couldn’t help myself. Then again, I will rewatching it once its ends. But don’t worry, I won’t spoil anything. 

14 hours ago, TBD said:

Well I think this is a right place to discuss MHA! Just watched the first episode of MHA S4 and man, it already got me tear up a bit. 

I think that would be pretty cool if this topic thread was a discussion for the anime. Plus, I also thought it was a pretty good episode to start off the season. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

I think that would be pretty cool if this topic thread was a discussion for the anime. Plus, I also thought it was a pretty good episode to start off the season. 

We could turn it into a discussion thread despite of the title. But the episode give out a good start!

Spoiler

The part when the photographer guy told his story to Deku got me tear up a bit haha. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

We could turn it into a discussion thread despite of the title. But the episode give out a good start!

Reveal hidden contents

The part when the photographer guy told his story to Deku got me tear up a bit haha. 

I would be the same way in waiting for more episodes to be added, before watching the anime. Although, I'm more of the person to watch an anime every week as the wait would get to me after a while. :laugh:

Spoiler

I have to admit that while it's a recap episode, I feel like it was a great way to reintroduce the characters. Along with anything that could be set up for the upcoming season. I also loved the conversation with Deku and the photojournalist. It's cool how one moment from the beginning of the series had such an impact on other characters. I'm not a big fan of filler episodes, but My Hero Academia has that way of making episodes like that to be both entertaining and interesting.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I would be the same way in waiting for more episodes to be added, before watching the anime. Although, I'm more of the person to watch an anime every week as the wait would get to me after a while. :laugh:

Hide contents

I have to admit that while it's a recap episode, I feel like it was a great way to reintroduce the characters. Along with anything that could be set up for the upcoming season. I also loved the conversation with Deku and the photojournalist. It's cool how one moment from the beginning of the series had such an impact on other characters. I'm not a big fan of filler episodes, but My Hero Academia has that way of making episodes like that to be both entertaining and interesting.

I always wait for more episodes so I could watch it nonstop... but not this time. Is the English dub is also out too? That way I could rewatch the series again in English dub. 

Spoiler

Same, I guess the reintroducing the characters again does get a little repetitive since I mean it’s the 4th season. But I do like how we get to see what they students do in their free time beside hero training. That’s a good thing about filler episode. Having a fun episode before getting to the dark part. 

I can’t believe the photographer guy was in the same event of Deku’s favorite moment of all might!! I have to admitted that event when all might saved these people is pretty impactful to the viewers.  I love moment too.  I like it how the photographer won’t spill the secrets about Deku though.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, TBD said:

I always wait for more episodes so I could watch it nonstop... but not this time. Is the English dub is also out too? That way I could rewatch the series again in English dub. 

Reveal hidden contents

Same, I guess the reintroducing the characters again does get a little repetitive since I mean it’s the 4th season. But I do like how we get to see what they students do in their free time beside hero training. That’s a good thing about filler episode. Having a fun episode before getting to the dark part. 

I can’t believe the photographer guy was in the same event of Deku’s favorite moment of all might!! I have to admitted that event when all might saved these people is pretty impactful to the viewers.  I love moment too.  I like it how the photographer won’t spill the secrets about Deku though.

I believe the anime is a SimulDub. Meaning that the Japanese and English dubs are released on the same day as they air. I hope I was able to clear anything up, my friend. :) 

Spoiler

I have to agree, but I feel that this is the acceptation. It has been about a year since season 3 had ended. So, the huge gap from the last season ended and current season would make some fans forget some characters. I admit that I did forget some characters and I forgot about the season 2 recap. I felt that this was a better recap than the others as it was nice to see the students in their daily lives. The scenes had gone pretty fast, but not too fast to make the whole episode feel evenly paced.

That even surprised me when they mentioned the event that Deku watched over and over when he was younger. It's even cool how something the journalist didn't realize was what got him into the job he's in now. His quirk is pretty interesting in that it's something one might not expect to be a quirk ability. Especially how the event can be seen in different perspectives from different users. From Deku, to Bakugo, to Todoroki, to the journalist and to anyone else who would remember such a possible historic event. Given how he must have good analysis skills, I'm glad he didn't give any secrets away. Even the thanks and picture was both sweet and heartwarming. 

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I believe the anime is a SimulDub. Meaning that the Japanese and English dubs are released on the same day as they air. I hope I was able to clear anything up, my friend. :) 

Hide contents

I have to agree, but I feel that this is the acceptation. It has been about a year since season 3 had ended. So, the huge gap from the last season ended and current season would make some fans forget some characters. I admit that I did forget some characters and I forgot about the season 2 recap. I felt that this was a better recap than the others as it was nice to see the students in their daily lives. The scenes had gone pretty fast, but not too fast to make the whole episode feel evenly paced.

That even surprised me when they mentioned the event that Deku watched over and over when he was younger. It's even cool how something the journalist didn't realize was what got him into the job he's in now. His quirk is pretty interesting in that it's something one might not expect to be a quirk ability. Especially how the event can be seen in different perspectives from different users. From Deku, to Bakugo, to Todoroki, to the journalist and to anyone else who would remember such a possible historic event. Given how he must have good analysis skills, I'm glad he didn't give any secrets away. Even the thanks and picture was both sweet and heartwarming. 

Sounds good then thanks!

Spoiler

I wonder that once Deku become the new symbol of peace, the journalist is going to be reintroduced again since he did say he will write a book about deku.  For a background character, they made him seems pretty stands out. Overall, that episode is now one of my favorite moments and episode. Next to when all might first met Deku and told that he too, can be hero! I can't wait for this week episode since now we're going  straight to the arc!