Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Respond with a picture

Ezynell

Just now, The_Gobo said:

No no no, Chaos... you were suppose to post a Yamcha meme O3o

i-feel-sorry-for-him_c_2338037.jpg

But, there was Plank in that meme, Plank is made of wood (and awesome), twig is made of wood (though not of awesome), Derpy has twig, ergo your argument is invalid.:maud:

Also, space is involved in your meme, so this too works...pinkienomgif1.thumb.gif.9d5f05297a543f9dd6b3657b4cac1add.gif 

• Brohoof 3

anicent_alicorns_by_hobbes_maxwell-d5tb9

Its a little bit hard to make a parody of this guy with equestrian motive, okay let me think.

"The only way the ancient human theory, can be disproven, is when extraterrestrials show up

We were building pyramids, Somnambula was created.

All of those different high achievements were done!"

The ancient human theory suggest that this is the direct result of extraterrestrials tempering with our DNA.

So we are half pony, and half extraterrestrial.We are hybrids.

The great part about ancient human theory is the fact the we can compare our modern achievements with stories about our ancient past.

And so, if today we are able to create an Alicorn Princess, with friendship,

Isn't it possible that a similar creature exists thousands of years ago? And I say yes.

There are many ancient legends that suggest that some of the monuments are build with the help of acoustic levitation.

What the local; legend of Ponehenge talks about is that those big stones were  transported by way of levitation.

Is such a way even possible? Yes, it is"

Edited by R.D.Dash

cwDu1jFTReivTqbGXHtc

it's more like this, the apple appears red to you because red is the only wavelength reflected back to you, and everything else is absorbed.

Edited by R.D.Dash