Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Based on your personality type, are you more Logical or Emotional?

Coffee

Haven't actually taken whatever four-letter personality test in a while. But I can confidently say I'm more emotional than logical.

And, well, I don't think that's a good thing. For me, or for everybody else. Emotions are fickle things, they come and go, but consequences for your actions are very often lasting. It makes me feel unstable, because since everything hinges on my emotions, it puts a lot more pressure on me than if I were to observe whatever situation from a logical standpoint.

But well, I can't change my personality, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I can't really say which. I'm quite a bit of both.

As for the world, I think the world needs to be more logical. Right now, at least in the US, everyone gets offended way too easily. Though I'll tell you the far right is much worse about it than the supposed "left" is.

My personality would lean more so towards the emotional side of things, as they have been something which can easily overcome me and control my better judgement. The world itself should have a balance between logical and emotional thinking, as favouring one over the other will often lead to poor decision making.

Personally I wish the world was more logical because it could prevent a lot of drama and fights between people (mostly). As for me, it depends on the situation. I can be both but sometimes I’m emotional against my will :eww:

• Brohoof 1

Based on my personality test, 70% logical and 30% emotional. 

10 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Emotional at my absolute core. Logical methods are a mere tool used to satisfy my emotional needs. :P

Doesn't that, like, describe all of us? 

• Brohoof 1