Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is the cutest thing your Pet has ever done?

Coffee

One of the cutest things my pet has ever done was when my dog ate his food. We have a bowl, called the Outward Hound Fun Feeder. It's a bowl with grooves in said bowl to help make a dog not eat too quickly, or something along those lines. Instead of staying in one place, my dog spins clockwise and counterclockwise to eat his food. He tries to make sure to eat his food, but. I feel as if he'll get dizzy after he eats. :laugh:

My dog, Guinness, who is a Bernese Mountain Dog, has what’s called fly-snapping syndrome. Never heard of it? Don’t be surprised. This is a compulsion when a dog violently snaps at the air around them as if they are attempting to capture flies or flying bugs with their mouth. Scientists are unsure if this is a behavioral issue or a neurological one, specifically a form of seizure. The point is that my dog has these episodes and it can be quite adorable. It’s a bit unsettling but he doesn’t seem to be bothered by it. It’s just cute when he becomes fixated on catching invisible flying insects.

• Brohoof 2

One day, I was just sitting on my bed, and my little dog walked over to me and butted her head against my leg, that being her signal that she wanted pets, so I start rubbing and petting her head, and she was getting really into it, just pressing her head into my leg, and she just kept pressing harder and harder into my leg until she ended up doing a headstand and fell over onto my lap. She then just fell asleep there while I watched some netflix for a couple hours.

One of my rabbits when she was still a baby, was standing on her hind legs and did a yawn so big she toppled over onto her back. It was so cute my heart exploded. 

• Brohoof 1

My ginger cat loves kisses and cuddling. He's giving lots of headbutts. But the cutest thing he does is when he's cuddling up next to you, face to face, and starts petting your cheek with his paw! 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Whenever my guinea pig wanted to be with me, she would jump onto her house and I could easily grab her. And after some time running through the rooms, she just jumped on my lap and I brought her back. She also always "told" me when she needed to pee. I had 4 guinea pigs and she was definitely something special, the others didn't things like these. I didn't train this stuff to her either, she just did it on her own. :) She always wanted to be with somone and it didn't matter if it was me or another guinea pig. :kindness:

Awww, I know what you mean. Our cat brings dead birds and leaves them in my bed as a gesture of appreciation for giving him food and refuge. It is truly a sacrifice on his part. So, I would wake up to find a lot of red feathers in my bed. It is a thing of cuteness that cat. About the torn apart birds... they may have a different idea.