Hello everypony!

Moondrop 💧

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I liked the pony dolls as a child. The new show had to be watched :mlp_pinkie:

Hello everypony! I am new to this forum and shall introduce myself. In case my english sounds off - it is not my mother language and I excuse myself. 

I am an adult pony and my favorite characters are Rarity, Big Mac, Tempest, AppleJack and Sunburst! Although I like sooo many of them. I've been in the fandom for years however I am just now trying to get started to be more active. 

My hobbies include art (all art I post will be mine), nature, collecting (minerals, figurines, merchandise..), reading, photography, fashion, makeup, spending time with my kitties and much more.

You can find me on Twitter, amino and pony town!

Here is an example of my art: 

uymmQ0W.jpg

LzvahhU.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the MLP forums @DripMoondrop! Hope you enjoy it here, I certainly do (I have been here constantly since I joined 3 weeks ago). A very friendly place full of stuff to talk about!

Your art is lovely! Hope to see more of your art. Yes, you already found "Visual Fan Art". ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Just now, DripMoondrop said:

Thank you everyone!! I am kinda having a hard time finding friends who also enjoy MLP. Most irl friends don't. So I am really glad I found this forum. I am already enjoying my stay! ::wub:

Same here. I kinda hesitated for many weeks before posting here as well after making an account, as I thought it looked too friendly. I didn't believe. >_>

I believe now! :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1

@Bas, just one question about that picture of Rarity and Fluttershy. Isn't it looking a little bit like they are more than just hugging? Might be the angle they are touching eachother, the blushing. Might be just me seeing things?>_>