Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art of my OC

Moondrop 💧

Fantastic! The added details in the hair in your latest drawing are really nice :darling:
I like the gradient and glow of the cutie mark. All the colors just screams water droplets, very refreshing.

Now i am trying to figure out what combination of eyes you used (shapes and lashes). There are some Rarity in there, but the eye lashes are different. :huh:

1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Fantastic! The added details in the hair in your latest drawing are really nice :darling:
I like the gradient and glow of the cutie mark. All the colors just screams water droplets, very refreshing.

Now i am trying to figure out what combination of eyes you used (shapes and lashes). There are some Rarity in there, but the eye lashes are different. :huh:

Thank you! My main inspiration was Rarity but I wanted to go a bit "sleeker" on the eyeshape. Like.. less lashes and more eyeliner hehe

• Brohoof 1

Just now, DripMoondrop said:

Thank you! My main inspiration was Rarity but I wanted to go a bit "sleeker" on the eyeshape. Like.. less lashes and more eyeliner hehe

It's perfect! :love: Thanks for the follow btw :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

I really like her!

One of my favorite details is that the color around her snout is teardrop shape, like her cutie mark!

As well as splotches of color on and around the hooves, mimicking socks has always been a favorite of mine.

And going by her cutie mark I can assume that her talent has something to do with water? Which is nice with the coat and mane color picked matching that.

I suppose you did say that you had been doing art for quite a long time so this should have all been a given, but I still love it!

• Brohoof 1