HelloJinxie

What pony games do you want to exist?

I' kinda basic...I want a mlp character creation app.  Not the 3D one but the one by General Zoi but hugely updated with more varities of wings, horns, mane n tail styles, colors and accessories.

Badges

How about a puzzle platformer game like The Lost Vikings, but with ponies? Each pony has different abilities and you need to use them to get all ponies past puzzles. It would go together with the whole "working together" part of the show. I remember playing Vikings a lot, I really liked it.

Or an adventure game (point and click or otherwise). I like those types of games.

Other than that, I can't think of what game would specifically need ponies in it or, conversely, what game to put the ponies in.

What ever happened to Legends of Equestria? Did that ever end up turning into something? I remember that game was just a continuous trainwreck of bad publicity and endless beta testing. :worry:

38 minutes ago, Vinyl Scratch. said:

What ever happened to Legends of Equestria? Did that ever end up turning into something? I remember that game was just a continuous trainwreck of bad publicity and endless beta testing. :worry:

It got a public beta release a year ago or sth.

(edited)

True? Is it still up or was it only for a limited time? I remember playing on open beta a few years back and it still had a lot of work required to be much more than a 3d pony chatroom.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch.
Grammar

I think I only played shortly after the public beta release. There were enemies, but I definitively felt a bit clueless, also on how to use skills. :confused:

I might have to revisit it one day, though I must say the appeal for me has dwindled a bit compared to when I was more active in the community a few years back. Who knows though, I remember just flying around as a pegasus was really fun so maybe it may just win me over yet :orly:

(edited)

I think that some kind of open world game would be nice, like where you create your own pony and you can run around in an open world doing quests with the show characters and stuff like that. You would be able to make friends with other players too.

Edited by GlitterMoon

Badges

13 minutes ago, GlitterMoon said:

I think that some kind of open world game would be nice, like where you create your own pony and you can run around in an open world doing quests with the show characters and stuff like that. You would be able to make friends with other players too.

Legends of Equestria. Does already exist, but may lack content.