Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm New! :)

MannySmith

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

web browser

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I recently began spending more time with my nephews who love this show, so I decided to sit down and see what all the fuss is about!

Once I actually sat down to watch the show my nephews were watching, I quickly become entranced by it.  I love the message of friendship and togetherness.  I love that they show not everypony is always the best version of themselves and they learn from it.  I think it's helped me form a better bond with my nephews as well.  I'm still learning all of the ponies, and making my way through the series, but this show really spoke to me in a weird way.  Does that make sense to anyone else?  I never thought I'd be so into a kids' show.  

• Brohoof 5

Hi!  Good to meet you.  I'm Dawn Sunlight, and I really do like how there are some really good themes in Friendship is Magic.  I'm relatively new here as well, I joined exactly 2 months ago, and I can say with certainty that this place is filled with friendliness and kindness.  If you have any questions, I'm sure somepony on the forums can help you.  Have some candy :laugh:.

image.thumb.png.c0efbe890d50faec4da732d017194b6f.png

• Brohoof 1

hello and welcome
eeyup, it makes sense, as you can see, there are quite alot of people who felt the same way, i like to believe that this show is made for all ages even if it innitially was made for little kids, that's how Faust likes to make her shows, having timeless messages that resonate with people of all ages, my niece is watching some other kids cartoons and i have to say the difference is enormous, most of those are unwatchable if you're not 4, once again, welcome to our little corner of the internet

• Brohoof 1

@MannySmith Howdy friend! 

Welcome to the herd! 
You're not the only one entranced by the high quality writing and character development the show gives us (plus any way of bonding with family should be celebrated!)