Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What games you want "Scotified"

The Kaeya Simp

I'm a scottish person, and I am wondering if there are any games anyone would want to make if given the chance scottified.

For me it would be GTA V, because it would be perfect based in local "ned" culture

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think Battle Brothers would fit well, thematically speaking:

maxresdefault.jpg

Claymores and blue face paint would fit right in. Not so kilts because no-one exists below the chest, apparently.

Looking through my games library, the idea of a Tropico game in which you are the dictator of, say, the Shetland Islands, would be hysterical.

Oh, and I suppose on this topic, honourable mention should go to the game that didn't have Scotland in it, but definitely should have:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon

I have never heard of "ned" culture, but I have never been to Scotland. But a GTA based on non US areas would be cool. I know there was a GTA London. GTA has a weird sense of humor and I would like to see that from a different perspective.

Now I want a GTA Southern. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
21 hours ago, 2nd Amendment Brony said:

I have never heard of "ned" culture, but I have never been to Scotland. But a GTA based on non US areas would be cool. I know there was a GTA London. GTA has a weird sense of humor and I would like to see that from a different perspective.

Now I want a GTA Southern. :huh:

Basically neds are like thugs,

Basically they smash you with a glass bottle and talk in sort of squeaky annyoing sort of high pitched voice

Better Description of Neds

And since Rockstar is a Scottish company, it wouldn't be that hard to reseacrch, just need to go to the nearest next big town (glasgow)

Edited by Sherbert MGS
  • Brohoof 1