Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

7 Facts About You

Emerald Heart

7 more :)

1. I've decided to start learning French, for the sheer fun of it and because I think languages are fascinating. Might even see if my Austrian roommate would mind helping me learn a bit of German. I wouldn't mind becoming a polyglot!

2. I'll also be learning piano, as well as trying to improve my singing enough that I don't cringe every time I hear it in a recording. It's something I've been thinking about for a while and I'm planning on making that happen next year.

3. I have no musical talent (yet), but I do write song lyrics in hope of one day turning them into real songs.

4. I'll be going to grad school for social work. I said counseling in the previous post, but a masters in social work can be a stepping stone to the same profession and also offers more versatility.

On 9/4/2019 at 5:38 PM, Meemfestivefox said:

Birding is a passion

5. I've discovered I love birding. Tagged along with my friend who's a biology major when he had an ornithology project and found it so fascinating! It's quite relaxing, too.

6. I'm in a happy relationship with the love of my life, and we've both admitted that we've never felt so much joy from another person until we found each other. She's my world. <3

7. I live with 3 roommates: the nephew of a famous NFL player, an Austrian foreign exchange student, and a Czech student.

Here be another 7 facts.

1. I am currently living in a late 17th century cottage.
  2. I am a UK size 10-12 when it comes to clothing and a UK size 7-8 when it comes to shoes.
  3. I have a pet field mouse named Pippa who I rescued from my cat. (It is blind in one eye and was too young to put back out in the wild)
  4. I really enjoy singing and dancing but have never done those things in front of others.
  5. I am a fan of horror movies made by Hammer Films.
  6. I love clothes and want to learn to make my own.
  7. I intend to return to education once I sell my house to earn a degree of some description.
  • Brohoof 4

1. I love old monster and sci-fi movies (Roger Corman and Ed Wood are my favorite B-movie directors)

2. I love music from the 50s to the 80s (my main genres are rockabilly, punk, metal, funk, folk, soul/R&B, and alternative)

3. The only chord progressions I know are the 50s and blues progressions (12-bar, 16-bar, 8-bar)

4. I LOVE H.P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos.

5. I am not vegetarian/vegan, but I do support animal rights and welfare.

6. My girlfriend and I celebrated three years together two days ago last month.

7. One of my favorite subjects is Greek and Norse mythology.

7 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

1. I love old monster and sci-fi movies (Roger Corman and Ed Wood are my favorite B-movie directors)

2. I love music from the 50s to the 80s (my main genres are rockabilly, punk, metal, funk, folk, soul/R&B, and alternative)

3. The only chord progressions I know are the 50s and blues progressions (12-bar, 16-bar, 8-bar)

4. I LOVE H.P. Lovecraft and the Cthulhu Mythos.

5. I am not vegetarian/vegan, but I do support animal rights and welfare.

6. My girlfriend and I celebrated three years together two days ago last month.

7. One of my favorite subjects is Greek and Norse mythology.

Congrats on your anniversary!

1. I'm incredibly insecure
  2. I'm also very lazy
  3. Driving a car scares me more than riding a motorcycle despite the much higher danger on two wheels
  4. I don't have my driver's license despite being nineteen
  5. I have insomnia (probably. I haven't seen a doctor about it). On a good night I can fall asleep in about an hour, on a bad night I lie in bed for more than two
  6. My stomach is out to kill me (man, I really should see a doctor)
  7. I'm about as boring as a human being can get

7 more for me!

• I just got an Alexa device, she is currently playing 70s Rock music for me
  • I have a duck foot walk (outward toed)
  • I prefer my “coffee” to be mostly milk and cold
  • My bucket list includes getting a photo of me in front of each of the 50 U.S. state capital buildings
  • I’m the “critter wrangler” when little animals get in the house
  • I have an MLP blanket my mom made for me
  • I hate clothes shopping

1. For two/three months out of the year, I live in Illinois.

2. I’m italian.

3. I have five pets.

4. I’m left handed.

5. I have ADHD (professionally diagnosed).

6. I spend way too much money on MLP.

7. I have a job working as a barista.

• Brohoof 4

I got into kpop before BTS became popular. Wondergirls, T-ara, 2NE1, Girls Generation, Miss A, f(x), Kara,Rainbow, Brown Eyed Girls, Afterschool and so on were all groups I listened to back in middle school/high school. While I like some of the groups now, my heart belongs to the past generation. (Remembers working out in the gym to Miss A back in high school and drawing a portrait of Seungyeon from Kara for class)

I’m addicted to Gfuel

I’m learning Swedish. I don’t know too much. It’s been awhile since I’ve actually practiced

I have a bad habit of buying eye shadow palletes and I’ve never hit pan on any of them. I’m getting both the Elsa and Anna Colourpop cosmetics palletes for christmas

I cannot manage to learn to play any instrument. I’ve tried multiple instruments and I got no where lol

I own four pairs of platform shoes (you know the big shoes like the spice girls used to wear)

I’m a Wiccan

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. I have no Idea if i posted here already.

2. Im sorry if i did.

3. Im a Dc Comics Fanboy but dont read any Comics.

4. Im a gamer but suck at it as soon as i Play with someone else.

5. Im a Furry but dont really do anything Furry related.

6. Im an Artist but horrible at it.

7. Im an Animator but my Animations are not worth Talking About.

I'll do seven more since I have nothing better to do and I'm bored.

1. I should be trying to sleep right now.
  2. I'm perpetually unmotivated.
  3. I love BattleTech.
  4. I'm obsessed with MLP.
  5. I tend to let my emotions control me.
  6. I'm prone to sudden and extreme mood swings.
  7. I give up way too easily.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's kick off 2020 with some more facts about me, copy-lasted from a similar question on Twitter, with my answers slightly modified.

1. I share a birthday with Marilyn Manson.

2. I am a Discordian and Pastafarian.

3. I am a furry - my fursona is a barbarian fox named Vulpes.

4. Michelle Creber follows me on Twitter.

5. I've known I was bi since middle school.

6. I developed my love for classic pulp fantasy and sci-fi in my sophomore year of high school.

7. I tend to crush easily on various girls and guys, but I've gotten better about it since I met my girlfriend. :twismile: 

Well lets see:

-My birthday is the same day that Cristobal Colón discovered Cuba.

-My skin is as white as an european and I'm often confused for a tourist.

-I was born with a smile on my face.

-My hair was first red, then blond and then brown.

-I think way too much in things like the target of human life, (Happiness) worldwide peace (Impossible) and many other things.

-I'm the most mature of my class.

-I have problems to sleep some times.

• Brohoof 3

More about me

1. I’m the oldest alter server at my church 
  2. I was a red headed at first born.
  3. I work as a CNA
  4. My career dream is to become a  forensic nurse practitioner.
  5. My favorite channel is MeTV.
  6. I like anime 
  7. I like video games
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I'm not too interesting, but...

1) I'm a huuuge Gorillaz fan

2) I absolutely adore Shakespearean literature

3) I'm a lesbian, and an advocate for LGBT rights

4) I love Quagsire so much that I have five shinies of it!:wub:

5) Though I may seem confident online, I'm so shy in real life that people assume Fluttershy's my favourite pony

6) I'm in the midst of writing a very LGBT (trans especially) friendly Harry Potter fanfiction, fuelled purely by my hate of J.K. TERF

7) There is nothing I get more irked by than my girlfriend beating me at Pokemon...I taught her all she knows! How could she beat me, her teacher?!:ButtercupLaugh:

• 3 weeks later...

1. My 11 best male friends on MLP Forums are:

2. My 11 best female friends on MLP Forums are:

3.  Della Duck from DuckTales 2017 is my favorite Disney TV character.

4. I love making signatures and profile banners. 

5. My favorite non-Disney movie is Uncle Buck. (1989)

6. Darkwing Duck is my favorite Disney hero.

7. My favorite episode of Friendship is Magic is "Magical Mystery Cure". 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 5

1) I work for the devil
2) I play Call of Duty mainly for the campaign
3) I still haven't seen the finale for FiM
4) I haven't for EQG and Pony Life, but I actually plan on finishing those
5) I waste too much money on games
6) I waste too much money on toys
7) I simp for Platinum Games

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Hm... Let's see if I can come up with something that's not obvious and didn't mention elsewehere yet. :fluttershy:

0. I like My Li-- Okay, not like this. :mlp_yeehaa:

1. I don't feel most human emotions. Jealousy, greed, pride for example are practically unknown to me. I know I was a little bit more aware of jealousy when I was a kid, but even this was completely gone after some point. Things that are natural to others, are unknown to me. But I noticed it is vice versa as well. The best thing for me to do is to always stay quiet and not piss off someone accidentally. It's always wrong anyway, no matter what I do or say. It shouldn't matter. Hermit life, baby. :mlp_yeehaa:

2. I'm usually very slow at everything, because behind everything I do is a complex thought. Even when I make a short post, you can almost always assume that it has a deeper meaning. I think I view life kinda like a chess play. Not as game, but just thinking about all kinds of possible conversations and paths. I think sometimes I say weird things, that's because I'm already very deep in the thought process... :lie:

3. I can only do one thing at a time. When I have to pay attention how to act in front of others, I can't listen to them at the same time. So if we ever meet and I just look like this, :sealed: it means I'm listening carefully. :fluttershy:

4. Donkey Kong (NES) was the first video game I ever saw and Super Mario Bros. 2 was the first video game I ever played. Directly followed by The Legend of Zelda. :eager:

5. I'm very good at things that I don't enjoy and I wish I was good at things that I enjoy... E-Coco (1).png

6. I quickly become bored when something is repetitive or monotonous. For this reason I'm not able to enjoy mainstream stuff or memes. I'm always looking for something unique. :) But things that I love never bore me and I could repeat these endlessly~

7. I can't show emotions in front of others, friends would make the only exception. :coco:

• Brohoof 1

1. I am either very loud or very quiet. There is no in between. Usually I’m at the wrong volume at the wrong time.

2. I was born three months early weighing only 2lbs/0.9kgs.

3. I’ve worn glasses since I was 1 1/2 and because of this I’m so used to glasses that it’s hard to imagine ever wearing contacts.

4. I have loved drawing from the moment my hands could pick up a writing utensil.

5. I love listening to music at full volume, especially rock music.

6. I am a huge psychology nerd who finds all types of mental conditions, cognitive behaviors, etc., to be very fascinating. If someone gave me a huge psychology textbook right now, I’d want to read the whole thing.

7. I cannot watch movies or shows alone, I can’t stay invested long enough without someone else to commentate with.

• Brohoof 1

Ok this will be easy.

1) I’m the only boy in my family who wasn’t named after my dad, grandpa, great grandpa, great great grandpa, etc.

2) When I was little my mom made me a milk with bananas and sweetener (I know it doesn’t sound tasty but it was great, with sweetener that is) and I still prepare it to this day.

3) I have not cried since I was 14 and it’s starting to concern me.

4) I used to play golf but stopped because I noticed that it was just a test of patience.

5) Between me and my friends, I’m the shortest one out of all of them.

6) I almost got in trouble because I ding-dong ditched a house and the only reason I did not get caught was because the owner of the house wasn’t there (And yes I apologized).

7) My first instrument of choice was the drums, but I failed the rudiments in middle school.

Those are the only ones that I remember.

1. @ExplosionMare is my number one Bestie!

2. I'm four "forum months" older than @ExplosionMare.

3. @Lucky Bolt is my second Bestie!

4. I am two "forum months" older than @Lucky Bolt.

5. Izzy Moonbow is my favorite Generation 5 My Little Pony character.

6. Pipp Petals is my second favorite Generation 5 My Little Pony character. 

7. My favorite song from the My Little Pony Generation 5 movie is "Fit Right In". 

• 3 weeks later...

1. im shy

2. not good at communicating at strangers

3. i love god in my heart

4. i just eat whats in the table because i dont like being a picky person

5. likes old music

6. likes aviation and cars

7. im the only brony in my family

• Brohoof 2