Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality Types

Mr. Shoe

I got INTJ, Celestia.

Although many of the questions were vague, so they were hard to give accurate answers.

But the description later I guess is like me (in some aspects).

On the first one, I got ISFJ, with mah dominant function being sensation. Does that explain why I like roller coaster so much ^_^?

On the 2nd one, I got ISTJ.

On the 3rd, I got INTP.

So in all, I match Big Mac, Twi, and Sweetie Belle (Zecora is you count 2nd place for the first test).

Awwww, no Applejack :(?

(edited)

ISFx on the first one If im reading this correctly. (x more than likely leaning towards the perceptive side)

ISTP on the second one.

ISFP on the third.

So im most like Fluttershy! With a little bit of Spike! :3

Edited by Kirby

I've done these before, they always come up as ISTP. I'm not terribly surprised I like Dashie the most now. It's me but an extrovert. and she's cool.

(edited)

On tests I show up as INFP, INTP, or ISTP depending on how long it is and what kinds of questions it asks (if all "feeling" questions are about whether or not I put my heart before my head *eyeroll*, I will show up as a "thinking" type), but after a few weeks of reading up and talking to a friend who practically inhales this stuff we're sure I'm actually INFJ. The order of my cognitive functions as figured by real people is Ni, Fe, Ti, Se. INFJ.

Edited by Harebrained

• 3 weeks later...

I'm an INTJ, so I guess I'm Celestia, lol.

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
  • You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

So close to Twilight, especially since my preference of judging over perceiving was very slight. I always score INTJ on every test I take though, so I guess it's accurate?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad you made this thread because I'm so fascinated by personality types! According to every test I've taken, I'm also an INTJ. I know the tests aren't 100% reliable, but I did research on personality types and it's brought me to the conclusion that I am indeed an INTJ.

Hello KakeiTheWolf,

We actually already had a thread for posting Myers-Briggs personality test results. I have merged your thread with it to keep the discussion centralized.

I hope that you don't mind. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm ISFJ, also called 'The Nurturer'. Basically it means I like to have a few really good friends, not many, I'm sensitive about others feelings as well my own, I'm creative but also inclined to not display physical emotion very well. Work to a T.