Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Personality Types

Mr. Shoe

These were my results.

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(100%) Judging(44%)

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
  • You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

INFP. Luna!

Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Feeling(38%) Perceiving(44)%

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)

I've gotten ISTJ, INTJ, and INTP for the many times I've taken the test. Least I'm always I and T.

So either Big Mac, Celestia, or Twilight. Last time I took it it was INTP, so I'm glad my recent score and my favorite pony match up.

At this point though, I can pretty much manipulate the answers to get the personality type I want.

Personally I prefer the OCEAN personality test as it paints a far more comprehensive and straightforward picture of a person, and the creators of the MBTI were never really psychologists to begin with...

Edited by JustFairness

ENFJ

Extravert(22%)  iNtuitive(25%)  iNtuitive  Feeling(38%)  Judging(1%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)

You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Yeah... I would never have perceived myself to be like Rarity. Some of the questions in the test were confusing for me anyway, so I guessed on some of them. Honestly, I feel that I am more like a mix of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I can sometimes be shy when I meet new people, but I am always willing to defend my friends. On the other hand, I am also like Pinkie Pie. I love to be with my friends and can sometimes become hyperactive.

|--(0)--|

techno915

INTJ here with:

Introvert: 100%

iNtuitive: 50%

iNtuitive Thinking: 50%

Judging:56%

So apparently I´m Princess Celestia. Though I would have guessed to be a Twilight with a bit of Luna, Celestia isn´t too far from that.

I got ISTJ:

You have moderate preference of Introversion over

Extraversion (56%)

You have distinctive preference of Sensing over Intuition (62%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)

You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Sounds about right, I suppose I'm sort of like Fluttershy then. :huh:

Edited by (\SBB64/)

ESFP

Extravert(56%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%

• You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

"Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.

SPs sometimes think and talk in more of a spider-web approach. Several of my ESFP friends jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another. It's really quite fascinating.

New! ESFPs are attracted to new ideas, new fashions, new gadgets, new ______. Perhaps it's the newness of life that attracts ESFPs to elementary education, especially to preschool and kindergarten.

ESFPs love to talk to people about people. Some of the most colorful storytellers are ESFPs. Their down-to-earth, often homespun wit reflects a mischievous benevolence.

Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.

Sounds about right....

Oh my gosh wow, so my prediction that many INTJs (a farely rare type) would be into MLP was... absolutely right. Wow. Gonna faint, brb.

Anywho I'm ENFP. I'm not as ENFPish as Pinkie Pie is, I turned out a bit too idealist for that lol. Hence my pleasant chatter on good days and cold opinions on bad days. Warning - we're volatile...

I am ENFJ.

That's Rarity, though I feel like I lean towards Fluttershy or Applejack. I was very surprised.

To be honest, I think some of these characters that got mooshed into the chart just don't suit it because they just wanted to try and fit all the Mane 6 and then some... And I say, ENFJ isn't very much Rarity-like.

Edited by enigmatia

Im INTJ

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(75%) Judging(11%)

• You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have distinctive preference of Thinking over Feeling (75%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
Never doubted to be honest :)

• 2 months later...

Well, before I begin, it's a pleasure to meet you all and thank you for your time!

(This post is extremely similar to another a topic I missed while searching.. I didn't see the topic until after I made this one.. I apologize for that..)

(If you do not know your personality type, you can use any of the quizzes found over the web. They tend to range from 20-60 questions. I would highly recommend the humanmetrics quiz, although it is one of the longer ones!)

This topic always fascinates me! There are so many different types of people, and I enjoy meeting and trying to understand them! So, with that in mind, I would like to know:

1. Which personality type you were given

2. If you agree with the type you were given

3. What kind of personality traits do you have (Bare in mind there are plenty of traits!)

(Please note that 2 and 3 are completely optional and only there to enhance the discussion)

I might as well start this off...

1. I am an INTJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judgmental). Every quiz I took gave me the same result..

2. I suppose I do agree with this..

3. I prefer solitude over social events.. I only have 1 friend, and that's honestly never been an issue.. I would take reason over emotions any day (I'm terrible with emotions). I am incredibly shy (Not so much online.. it kind of depends on the person..). I try to research and understand everything (That includes you.. that is, if you don't mind..). I am very orderly and look for "the bigger picture."

There are plenty of other traits, but I'll stop here.. Don't want to bore you!

I look forward to seeing your responses! Thanks again! I will most likely haunt this topic! I apologize for making this first post so incredibly long...

Edited by RollTheDice
  • Brohoof 1

I took this personality test in my psychology class. If I remember correctly my personality type was INJF. I thought it was really interesting, I know I'm an introvert for sure though.

I've always kinda wished I was INFJ, but I'm terrible with feelings, so that won't be happening.. That is very interesting and I thank you for going through the trouble of posting...!

Well I got INTJ. I like to go to parties but I tend to be the guy that's hanging out on the side. I guess I'm a visualizer... recommended fields are science or engineering... not sure about that I'm studying Web Design right now.

Well I got INTJ. I like to go to parties but I tend to be the guy that's hanging out on the side. I guess I'm a visualizer... recommended fields are science or engineering... not sure about that I'm studying Web Design right now.

Sounds like you are relatively close to ENTJ.. Science, engineering, and mathematics are my fields.. Web Design is very interesting, so congrats to you! Thanks for posting!

Sounds like you are relatively close to ENTJ.. Science, engineering, and mathematics are my fields.. Web Design is very interesting, so congrats to you! Thanks for posting!

This definitely needs to go here... so now you can tell which pony you would be. I got zecora. If I was a ENTJ I would be Rarity... Odd I identified with fluttershy.Posted Image

Funny, I actually had that chart in my first post, but I took it out because I didn't know if it was allowed in the general discussion topics... I still can't believe that they paired me with Princess Celestia.. I swear we are nothing alike..The descriptions seem odd, too.. According to those facts, I would be more like Twilight and Sweetie Bell..

1. Which personality type you were given

ENFP, the test I took also gave me some other things. http://puu.sh/1ib35

2. If you agree with the type you were given

Yup! Seems to suit me. Some sites even have stuff on relationships and the like, and those were very head-on.

3. What kind of personality traits do you have (Bare in mind there are plenty of traits!)

I'm usually a very open person and I find it easy to connect to others, though I do need my alone time and some people I simply can't feel comfortable with. I'm generally positive and good with words and I prefer doing what I feel is best over overthinking things. For example: At tests I won't ponder endlessly about a question, I'll make a decision and not look back. Stuff like that.

Edit: Also, the chart has my favorite pony for my type! Woohoo!

Edited by Flaret

I got INFJ, a quite rare personality type (I'm the third person in this thread to get it). Found some stuff about INFJs around the net, going to post it here:

"INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. Only one percent of the population has an INFJ personality type, making it the most rare of all the types."

INFJ Strengths

• Warm and affirming by nature
  • Dedicated to achieving the ultimate relationship
  • Sensitive and concerned for others' feelings
  • Usually have good communication skills, especially written
  • Take their commitments very seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
  • Have very high expectations for themselves and others (both a strength and weakness)
  • Good listeners
  • Are able to move on after a relationship has ended (once they're sure it's over)
INFJ Weaknesses

• Tendency to hold back part of themselves
  • Not good with money or practical day-to-day life necessities
  • Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism
  • Have very high expectations for themselves and others (both a strength and weakness)
  • Have difficulty leaving a bad relationship

I love these. I usually get INTJ (I've done it a few times every couple of months to see if I ever changed.) but today I redid it since I hadn't done so in a year and got ISTJ. the S was 1% so I'm not too sure how I feel but both INTJ and ISTJ fit me pretty well. So I guess I'm a combination of them both.

ENFJ

E 78%

N 12%

F 38%

J 1%

Considering the small difference between J and P, I could technically be, by the chart, either Rarity (J) or Pinkie Pie (P). Considering, therefore, that I am a Pinkie fan, I may call myself a Pinkie, but in reality by very slightly more towards the Rarity side.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, I didn’t even read the rest of the topic, I’ll go ahead and answer those questions too :lol:

I do agree with the personality type given.

I’m usually kept to myself, I’m overall pretty optimistic, I care for my friends and family deeply, I can also be sort of scatterbrained. :P

Edited by Flying Whales
  • Brohoof 2