Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Just want to do a test run.

ZomBrony

Hi, everyone. I don't actually have any plan in mind right now. I've just been looking over a few RPs lately and I was curious how I would hold up in one.

It seems like the posts I was seeing were significantly larger that what I'm used to doing.

Maybe some of you can brainstorm with me? I actually have to work tonight, so it would be better to start tomorrow at some point. But I just kind of want to see how I'll do.

@ZomBrony

Hi!

Nice to meet you.

I abso-friggin'-lutley love Roleplaying!

So tell me, do you at least have a specific genre in mind?

(And don't worry about length. You're good, bro).

We can just work off of that because I would be happy to help!

Well I think it's been awhile since I did a proper adventure RP. owo

Some sort of quest our characters have to go out and find, with a clear reward in mind. And I wanted to mention that I'm absolutely open to a crossover RP. I have fond memories of an RP I once did where our characters wound up in the Minecraft world. And the Aether. x3

@ZomBrony

It's fine. I should probably be asleep rn, so I'll write something before I go to bed.

I never really got into Minecraft, so I can't relate.

Maybe we get paid to try to break some sort of spell, but that means we have to cast it in the first place?

So we have to go on an adventure to find the cure before we can claim any bits.

I LOVE body swap Roleplaying, so that's an idea. Where the OC's we are standing closest to we switch bodies with.

But I'd be down for anything I can get familiar with (Don't play Minecraft, srry).

But yeah. I'll get back to you when I wake up. Goodnight!

(edited)

I noticed you're into body swapping. x3 One of the RPs I was looking at that gave me this idea was your transformation RP.

That sounds like a cool idea to me! But you already have me a bit confused. How do things progress if we have to both cast the spell AND find the cure? Is the contract to find the spell, but then when our employers get body swapped, they refuse to pay until we can cure them?

Also, goodnight! Sorry. x3 I'll see you later.

Edited by ZomBrony

8 hours ago, ZomBrony said:

I noticed you're into body swapping. x3 One of the RPs I was looking at that gave me this idea was your transformation RP.

That sounds like a cool idea to me! But you already have me a bit confused. How do things progress if we have to both cast the spell AND find the cure? Is the contract to find the spell, but then when our employers get body swapped, they refuse to pay until we can cure them?

Also, goodnight! Sorry. x3 I'll see you later.

Well,

Maybe we are sent the spell and have to "test it out"

(Just think of Twilight in Magical Mystery Cure, where Celestia sends it to her and she must read it out loud).

We could venture to see what the cure is, our first stop being the employers.

Well that works for me. Good analogy with the Mystery Cure. x3 Do you want to plan out any more details then? I feel like just having the game plan is enough for me. Half the fun in RPing comes from making it up as you go.

4 minutes ago, ZomBrony said:

Well that works for me. Good analogy with the Mystery Cure. x3 Do you want to plan out any more details then? I feel like just having the game plan is enough for me. Half the fun in RPing comes from making it up as you go.

Nah. Sounds good to me~!

Glad I was some help:3

(edited)
3 minutes ago, ZomBrony said:

Am I making the thread then? :P

Yes, please!

I'm already running a couple threads of my own, so. 

But make sure to DM me the link when it's up!

Edited by Emerald<3

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Yes, please!

I'm already running a couple threads of my own, so. 

But make sure to DM me the link when it's up!

Oh wait, one more question. x3 Do you want it to be an Open RP? I kind of want to make it private since this still is just going to be practice for me.