Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Are you content with your weight?

Cash In

Are you content with your weight?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Are you content with your weight?

• Yes
    • No

This thread mostly relates to how you feel about your weight.

I'm 171lbs right now, which I'm happy with. Probably could be exercising more, but my diet is solid, so I don't feel too guilty.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Medically speaking, I may be a few pounds underweight for my height, but I'm rather content with it. I could use a few pounds in some of the more bony parts of my body though. I'm 5'10" and about 125 lbs.

Edited by ~Dusky~
  • Brohoof 1

I'm perfectly happy with my weight. 118 pounds is considered average healthy weight for a female with a height of 5'6...just 6 months ago I actually weighed nearly 10 pounds more but being out in the heat working on my truck sweated it out of me I suppose. :dash: 

• Brohoof 2

i don't really mind it, but it's gonna become a health hazard at this point, i'm not 20 anymore, so i guess i'm not content(or shouldn't be but for some reason i am)

120 pounds and like 5'10", 

I'm happy with my weight, but I'm not happy with my belly, my belly sticks out, making me look much fatter than I am, so I usually hold my belly in, but I am at my ideal BMI (in the middle on average)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

The last time I weighed myself I was 51 kg (112.5 pounds). I'm (pretty) underweight for my height and age but I'm very happy with being so skinny. I'd like to keep my weight this way:)  

I'm 185 cm (6'1'') high

Edited by Mellow Mane
Added height
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Excuse me all of you; I read « height », not « weight »

in that case yes; I must be around 75 kg

Edited by Xeltor

I'd like to lose a few kg. Most of my 'overweight' is due to lipedema in my legs and I hate it. I have a very active job, work out and am muscular. But this doesn't do jack to the lipedema. I still feel like a fat blob. I do like my butt, thighs and boobs though haha

(edited)

I can touch the floor without bending my knees, unless I have just eaten. I actually went in a belt notch since I started my new job. Or maybe the belt stretched.

Edited by 2nd Amendment Brony

Yeah, I'm pretty content with my weight. Being 200 lbs at just short of six feet isn't too bad in my book. Besides, if I'm being honest most of my weight is composed of muscle rather than fat, if the fat was more prevalent then I'd be more inclined to lose weight than build muscle.

• Brohoof 2

I'm overweight, there's no hiding that.  I'm about 240 and 5'9".  What's really frustrating is that I'm fine with how my arms and legs are but my torso wants to carry all my weight these days.  I guess that just comes with getting older but I would love to shed some of the tire around my stomach.

Right now? No. Let me first establish, however: I am not, by any means, overweight. 

I just weigh more than what I used to a few months ago and I don’t like how it makes me look. I have gained some weight because I started talking a medication that commonly causes weight gain and I fell victim to that side effect.

• Brohoof 1

Over the past year, I've been losing weight in order to become more healthy. If I hadn't, I'd probably be very obese at this point. I've lost about 40lbs in total though I have gained some here and there due to unforeseen circumstances. Am I satisfied with my current weight? Yes, but I think I can lose a bit more.