Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Are you content with your weight?

Cash In

Are you content with your weight?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Are you content with your weight?

• Yes
    • No

I'm overweight, not technically "obese" but it'd do me good to lose a fair bit of weight. I used to be kind of skinny but I've gained about 30 pounds since I started college a few years ago. It's enough that I hate going shirtless at the pool, but not enough that you can really tell when I have a shirt on.

It's hard losing that weight as a guy in college though...

I’m okay with my weight. I have to maintain a specific weight (115-120 lbs) but I sometimes slip a little without even realizing it. I was recently 5 lbs over the line and had to cut back. I'm back on track now.  

Not so happy with my weight. For years I had an active job, and that was enough to keep me from being overweight. However, since I've developed my foot pain, it's been incredibly hard to do any kind of active job or do any walking/jogging. I'm at a loss right now. I don't know what to do anymore.

Yes, definitely yes. For my whole life I was underweight, like, 60 lbs when I was 12, 110 when I was 16, 120 when I was 19. I'm 20 now and I weigh a nice healthy 160ish. (I'm 5'11" for reference).

Dunno how much of that is fat, but... I've definitely beefed up since I've been in the Army. :P

I was 150 when I started college which is small for a guy who’s 5’ 10”. By the time it ended, I packed on 40 and didn’t like it at all. I have since dropped back to 180 but I’d like to get down to 170.

I am now, though a year and a half ago I wasn't. I lost 20kg (44 lbs) over the last year. Proper nutrition and exercise work wonders. The one thing that annoys me bit is that literally every kind of food I really like is bad for me. I eat healthy now because I like being fit, but man, do I wish burgers, pizzas and chips were good for me. On the plus side, I definitely won't overeat the healthy stuff.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/30/2019 at 10:34 AM, Spider Demon said:

Medically speaking, I may be a few pounds underweight for my height, but I'm rather content with it. I could use a few pounds in some of the more bony parts of my body though. I'm 5'10" and about 125 lbs.

I'm also 5'10" and 125. My friends have told me that I should work out, and I'm thinking about it.

I’m alright with it..did gain a few more over the past few months..but hey that’s what a 5month old will do to you...:sealed:

6 foot and 188lbs. I’m not complaining:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1