Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Are you content with your weight?

Cash In

Are you content with your weight?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Are you content with your weight?

• Yes
    • No

Hmmm, I'd say I'm pretty happy with it. Since I'm still pretty young, it'd be no question my weight is 38kg (84lbs) but that sounds like a lot for a 4"9 girl like myself.

Though, I'm targetting 35 or 36 kg because why not? (maybe because am pretty short)

Edited by McFlurryMaddie

• 1 year later...

I'm muscular so a lot of the weight is simply muscles, I'm not fat but I admit looking at the scale I feel like I could be four kilos less. Don't know though, I am perfectly fine with my weight. I think everyone always thinks they could lose some but you know it is about balance you don't want to be too skinny or too fat, somewhere in the middle while living a healthy lifestyle of course and you're pretty much good that is. 

• Brohoof 1

Absolutely not and I'm doing something about it. I've done a 2 1/2 week transition into keto and switched over to "ketovore" full time about 2 weeks ago. This is a meat heavy version of the regular keto diet. I seem to be responding well to it as I've lost 17lbs this month.

Being overweight with my family's genetics pretty much means suffering with complications of diabetes til death, which is usually early 70's at best. It's almost a mathematical certainty, but by losing the weight, I have a chance at having a long life with few health problems.

Yes, but body composition matters more than weight. I'm 93kg @ 190cm (about 200lbs at just under 6'3" for the Americans), which is at the upper end of normal but since my body fat % is low I'm not really that fussed about it. I like being powerful >:D

Not quite content with it, I want to lose a little bit now honestly. I don't feel all that great weighing what I do now, I want to be skinnier again (my goal is a little bit "underweight" according to BMI).

• Brohoof 1

No, I'm overweight and have been for a while. Working on it though, down 30 pounds so far. Cutting out any sugar and carbs has been working for me, just another step in finally feeling comfortable in my body.

• Brohoof 1

I definitely put on some weight during these lockdowns ... but in general I was always fine with my weight. I'm not overweight but I could loose 1 or 2 kg to be honest.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-06-30 at 8:38 PM, Phosphor said:

Absolutely not and I'm doing something about it. I've done a 2 1/2 week transition into keto and switched over to "ketovore" full time about 2 weeks ago. This is a meat heavy version of the regular keto diet. I seem to be responding well to it as I've lost 17lbs this month.

Being overweight with my family's genetics pretty much means suffering with complications of diabetes til death, which is usually early 70's at best. It's almost a mathematical certainty, but by losing the weight, I have a chance at having a long life with few health problems.

An update: I've dropped 45lbs and near my target weight. So happy with the progress!

Edited by Phosphor
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

My weight was all over the map when I was in 'the family way' and I had a bunch of lbs left over afterward. But I've been working on it diligently ever since, and now I'm almost back to where I need to be. Five more lbs ought to get me back to my playing weight.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

My weight was all over the map when I was in 'the family way' and I had a bunch of lbs left over afterward. But I've been working on it diligently ever since, and now I'm almost back to where I need to be. Five more lbs ought to get me back to my playing weight.

Congratulations Dreamy. :rarity: