Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

--Deleted Topic--

Coffee

Hmmmmmmmmm... @Jeric, this doesn't sound like a bad idea at all; it may take a different form than its' own section, but there should be a discussion on the possible merits (and flaws) of adding such a choice to the roster.  We'd have to discuss if it's a choice enough people would take an interest in, how it could be maintained, what sort of allowances would be had, whether or not to even consider EqE...

@StarrySkyDash, this isn't a bad idea at all - does anypone else agree?

• Brohoof 1

Okay, I think some clarity is needed for this suggestion, as the responses so far seems to indicate there's some confusion as to the intent...

1) Is this for a specific Roleplaying area for MLP Crossovers?  At the moment there's no restriction on the Everfree RP area, so I would assume the intent is so that you can find MLP Crossover RPs more easily? There is also the Ask a Pony section that's sorta RP as well, that while named 'Ask a Pony' seems to have non-pony stuff wandering around in it. :)

2) Is this for a specific discussion area for the concept of MLP Crossovers? Currently these would go into Sugarcube Corners, so I would assume the intent is, again, to be able to find these topics more easily?

3) Is this for discussion on OCs that are not MLP-type characters? Currently MLP OCs are discussed in Octavia's Hall/Other Fan Works/Original Character Help, but we don't have a place set aside for non-MLP OC discussions. That's more an Everfree Forest thing.

4) Is this for having discussions throughout the forums *in character* as OCs? This is something I used to do a lot on other forums, but this forum had a rule against it as prior mods/admins/directors/founders/etc. really, really didn't like it and put a kibosh on the idea every time it came up. I don't know, given that most of the people I remember having an issue with it when I was staff aren't here anymore, if that rule could be up for discussion again.

• Brohoof 2